CHAPTER 8

You woke up in an unfamiliar room, and the smell of mint, weeds and strawberries lingering all over the whole space. Trying to move but your both hands and feet are tied across the bed.

"Fuck. Again!?" You cursed under your breath.

You're in the middle of your thoughts when the bathroom door opens and you see a topless guy with pink mullet hair wiping his face, and the towel was the only thing that covered him from down there. You also noticed how his abdominal muscles were chiseled perfectly. He looked at you and gave you a cocky grin streching his scars from the both of his cheek. You didn't find it troublesome to see his flaws.

"Enjoying the view?" He teased you.

You looked away from embarassment.

"Easily flustered huh?" He teased you as he sat on the corner of the bed looking down.

"If you're thinking, that something happened to us last night—" he paused and chuckled.

Silence.

"Just kill me now. That's what you want right? Kill me even I didn't do anything to you." You sarcastically broke the silence.

"Oh, darling~ you should be careful for what you asked for~" he mocked at you.

He crawled on top of you as you stared straightly to his oceanic eyes. Your heart skipped a beat.

"Hmm... Why don't we play a game?" He leaned towards your left ear and playfully whispered.

Your breathing began to hitched as he brushed off the strands of your hair through your face. Feeling his cold soft manly hand brushed against your skin. He chuckled as he looked at you like a goddess that he hadn't seen for his entire life.

"There~" he singsonged as he tucked those hair strands behind your ear.

Even if you want to talk your tongue wouldn't move seems like it became paralyzed. He stared at you for a second, studying your features. Then his gaze shifted from your head down to your shirt and gazed back at you.

"Anyways, I have a proposal to you." He said and not taking his oceanic blue eyes off of your e/c ones.

You gulped before you spoke. "What is it?" You almost whispered.

"Can't hear what's your response sweetheart~" he playfully singsonged as he grabbed something in the table and put it inside his mouth while straightly looking at you in the eyes.

He gave you a cocky grin. "Louder, because I can't hear your—lovely voice." He said as he emphasized the last word.

You're about to speak when he roughly kissed you, feeling the pill brushing against your teeth. Trying your best to fight back but you can't do anything because both of your arms and feet are tied up. He still kisses you when he puts both of his hands over your unhealed wounds and puts pressure on it causing you to groan under the kiss and that serves as an opening for him to freely explore your mouth. He closed his eyes and cupped your face, then deepen the kiss.

Tears start to cascade down to your face. His tongue starts to work, swirling, and licking the roof of your mouth. He bit the pills causing it to be crushed and blended with both of your saliva. When he feel that the pill was already dissolved he pulled out of the kiss leaving a string of saliva and gasping for air.

"Such a soft lips you got there, princess~" He said as he licked his bottom lip. He smirked like he found a feisty prey in the jungle.

You pant as you gasped for air. Then suddenly felt dizzy and feel like your body floating. You can't understand the sensation you're into. He's watching you change your mood.