CHAPTER 24

The war continues. Most of the Terra members are laying down the ground, lifeless.

Keira is breathing heavily when Eisha gave her a smug look.

"Still hoping that your queen would show up?" Eisha chuckled as she grab something sharp on her pocket.

Keira tried to maintain her battle composure as she pants heavily.

She ran towards Keira as she wore a devilish grin.

Keira doesn't noticed the butterfly knife in her hands, but she saw how the light reflects over the knife's surface and tried to dodge every swing.

She jumped and tried to charge a swift kick  directly to Eisha's nape when a pair of hands gripped over her feet and throws her away and hit the junked car causing her to cough a little blood.

"Thanks for the help honey~" Eisha utters as she held her hand up high to give a high five to Hanma.

"Heh, she's a Feisty o—" Hanma didn't even finished his words when Draken cutted him off.

"I'm your opponent. Zombie." He coldly stated as he throw a punch over Hanma's face.

Hanma dodged some punch coming from Draken. They exchange throwing punch until Draken saw an opening and use it as an advantage to launch a direct kick to his stomach causing him to flew away and hit his back onto a piece of metal.

Coughing a small amount of blood, Hanma can still maintain his composure and letting out an irritating chuckle.

"Ouch! I swear I'm gonna fucking kill whomever tied me up in this fucking chair!" Sanzu yelled as his wrists starting to burnt.

He continues to rub the rope against the chair.

Hours had past the rope gone thin but still didn't break.

Sanzu was about to gave up when he noticed a mirror over the table, he tried to reach it by jumping together with the chair.

Then he grabbed it using his bare mouth.

Terra starting to lose it's mebers, this fight isn't just a normal riot. It's their lives whom taken away. From afar Wakasa's and Benkkei's panting figure against Kisaki.

"How long it will take waka? We're now losing a lot members!" Benkkei snitched.

"Shut up we can hold it until we can!" Wakasa snapped back.

Same goes from the other side of the junkyard. Draken against Hanma.

"Oh~ tried already? I was just warming up~" Hanma teases him.

Draken spit up before speaking, "I maybe look tired but I still have the power to go against you."

He gave a mischievous smirk to Hanma causing him to chuckle maniacally.

The brawl contiued and after a few more hour Terra was almost wiped out. Kisaki, Hanma and Eisha observed how Terra was taken down.

"HAHAHAHA! WHY THE THREE OF YOU DON'T GIVE UP YET!?" Eisha yelled with an insane expression painted onti her face.

Keira took a stepped forward and held her head high. With all of her bruises around her face, wounds that sting and leave a blood stain she yelled out loud.

"TERRA WILL NOT LOSE TO A SLUT LIKE YOU! YOU DON'T OWE TERRA! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU COULD DEFEAT US WITH JUST BRINGING SOME WEAPON? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW DIRTY WE TERRA PLAY IF YOU ARE THE FIRST TO PLAY DIRTY AGAINST US? GUESS YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT'S OUR HISTORY EH?," Keira softly laugh.

"MONTREZ-VOUS!" Keira shouted enough for her voice to ring on every corner of the place.

"I can't understand what you're saying but fuck off!! Terra loses to Black dogs! And you can't do any shit about that!!" Eisha barked back, but she earned an insult to Keira.

"You can't understand because YOU'RE DUMB!"

"LET'S SEE, YOU THINK TERRA WILL BE AN EASY PEASY OPPONENT? YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG HANAUICHI." Keira emphasizes.

Suddenly footsteps are heard around the battlefield, Waka and Benkkei reatreated as Draken did the same thing too. They went where Keira was.

"Ah~ how desperate you are to summon a war just to get the man that you're obsessed with?" A deep voice makes Kisaki trembled in fear.

"B-Baji!?" Kisaki mentally shouted.

Compared to the number of Black dogs left, the remaining terra along side with Baji wasn't enough to take them down.

"I know you will come, Y/n. You'll never ditch anyone not Terra." Baji thought as he gripped on a pipe tightly.

"You know, if you guys are relative why not give y/n what she deserves?, Anyways... You also don't deserve him, yeah? Just look at you~ so DES-PE-RATE~ HAHAHAH! Awww please don't sniffle, go cry bitch." Smiley showed up behind Baji while clenching his fists. Ready to fight.

"Ohh~ this is going to be an interesting battle!!! FORMER TOMAN MEMBERS!!" Hanma yelled out loud as he charged over Draken.

The beginning of the second brawl has begun, would they make it all alive? Or Terra will lose more? Will y/n come and save her empire? Or will she let it lose and give way to her cousin?

"Found you! You fucktards! What are you doing on that place!?" Sanzu cursed under his breath while driving in a maximum speed.

Sanzu earns a few deep cuts on his palm when he cut the rope with a broken piece of mirror in order to escape.

When he arrived at the junk yard dead bodies greeted him. Looking down to those bodies he can hear grunts, curses, yells and some metal pipes are nonchalantly making a stinging sound to his ear.

He stopped in the middle of his steps.

"What the fuck!?" He cursed confusedly causing the brawl to stop for a second.

"Sanzu?" Eisha said outloud in shock.

Meanwhile Keira, Wakasa, Baji, Benkkei along with the others shared the same shocked expression.

Baji gritted his teeth when he saw Sanzu, he run towards him and gave him punches over his face.

"YOU! YOU FUCKER! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO Y/N!? YOU'RE A LITERAL JERK! YOU PLAYED Y/N'S FEELING! FUCKTARD!" Baji said as he continue to charge punches over Sanzu's face.

Sanzu didn't fight back, it's rare to see him like that. Because when he heard what Baji told him his world begin to crash again. He doesn't know that y/n had also fallen for him,

"S-so that wasn't a o-one sides love?" Sanzu almost whispered as his tears rolls down to his face.

A/n::
hello darlings!!!! Been working this on rush cause I don't want you guys wait so long! Will work on the 25th chapter as soon as possible! Things are getting interesting! See you!!! I hope you're enjoying the story!! Six more chapters!!
Thanks for the support lovelies!!!

Don't forget to take careof yourselves! Lovelots!! Be safe as always! ILY❤️