CHAPTER 7

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Attempted rape, harrassment, drugs.

"Ahn! ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Louder! You fucking slut!" Sanzu ordered as he pick up his pace.

"I-ahh~ I-I'm—" the girl whined as she stutter.

"I told you to hold it, didn't I?" Sanzu look at her disgustingly as he pulled his member out.

"Get out!" He shouted.

"But—"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! FUCKING DISOBEDIENT!" He yelled again causing the girl to quickly pick up her clothes and get out of his room.

He jumped off out of the bed and get his pills over his table and swallowed it.

"Ahh~ HAHAHAHAH" he laugh out loud when the pills starts to kick in.

*ding!*

'look I got a message from that idiot.'

He thought of himself and gave him a reply.

To: KokoCrunch

Location.

"Now, you cant hide from me sweetheart." He smirked as he put his clothes on and get his car keys.

Walking down the stairs he saw Takeomi on the couch having a lousy time with his cigarette.

"Your slut was kinda furious just now, didn't have a great time?" Takeomi said jokingly.

"That's none of your business." He said in sarcasm.

"If you say so~" Takeomi answered and shrugged his shoulders.

"If you saw Ran, kindly tell him to meet me, we're gonna discuss about our new business partner." He requested.

But Sanzu answered him lazily.

"Yeah, yeah, what ever." He rolled his eyes and get his car.

While driving,

"Y/n, huh?" He smirked.

The reason why he's chasing you, not because you let your bike crashed over his car but how the way you act.

'fearless and stubborn'

'unpredictable and the way how you don't give a damn even you faced the number 2 of bonten.'

While on the stop light, his phone rings.

He saw Koko's name flashed on the screen.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Hurry up before she leaves, I'm sure she's still outside of your faaaaavorite bar." Koko teased him.

"Stop it, you're kinda annoying me right now Koko. I'm not in my mood." Sanzu snapped over the line and hanged it up.

"Didn't know you love going to the bar, bitch." he told himself and chuckled, then he speed up his car.

OUTSIDE THE BAR, tipsily walking towards the waiting shed to call for a cab, then four men approached your drunk figure. Your sight starts to get blurry as the guy spoke.