CHAPTER 19

1 MONTH LATER

"I will miss you Y/n.. have a safe trip!" Chifuyu said with his teary eyes.

"I'm sure you'll meet some friends there. Sad to say that—you didn't even spent atleast a week here..," he sighed.

"Take this little buddy, He'll keep you safe and whenever you're sad or feeling lonely he's always there for you." Baji intruded as he handed you a cage.

"B-Baji?" The only words that escaped from your mouth.

"Kazutora told me that, that cat was the one you played with before.." he said as he gave you a genuine smile.

"T-thank you so much guys!" You said as tears burst out from your eyes. You gave them a hug. You can hear Baji's, Chifuyu's and Kazutora's chuckle.

Pulling out of the hug, a soft thumb wiped your tears from your cheeks.

"You look ugly when you're crying, dumbass, It's not like we're not going to see each other again." Baji chuckled.

From: Y/n❤️

Ran... Uhm... Thankyou. :>

Ran's playful thoughts was now playing in his mind.

'thankyou for what?'

To: Y/n❤️

For what? Hm?

He quickly replied to you and shift his gaze over the road. Hearing Rindou scoffs from the passenger seat.

"What?" Ran asked his brother.

"I received text from Y/n." Rindou shortly replied. Despite of being hurt because you kept him the truth he still cares for you as his friend.

"Hm.. okay." Ran coldly answered.

"You sure you don't want to know what she said in the text?," An irritated Rindou crossed his arms onto his chest and pouting like a kid.

"Y/n.. she said.. she'll miss us.. It's kinda suspicious bro.. her father restricted us from visiting her. What if she committed suicide!? What if she tries to cut off her wrists!?—"

"MY GOD RINDOU! YOU'RE NOT HELPING OKAY!? PULL YOUR SHITS UP! AND CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Ran scolded him.

On the other hand Sanzu's life was totally fucked up when Mikey told him to laylow. Nothing changed with his bad habits. Spending his money for his beloved drugs.

At night he use to go to club with Koko or sometimes with Mikey. Drunking all of the alcohols and drown himself from a daydream.

Later that night, he was in the club with the whole Bonten when one of his whore tries to flirt with him.

"Would you like to—" the woman was still talking when Sanzu yelled at her.

"Get the fuck out of my sight!"

"Oh~having a bad day darling~" the woman continues.

Sanzu glared at her and pulled up his 45 caliber pistol, pointed directly to the woman's head.

"Hah! You like doing it with your gunplay rig—"