CHAPTER 23

Spending the time with your biological father is fun, you can help but think that this is what they so called father's love that you haven't experienced for your entire childhood.

Hoshi was like Rindou who's a bit childish but comes mature if the situation got serious.

You're also done with your mission there, gather new people that will fight together with the others.

"Hey, Panget!" Hoshi said as he throw a couch's pillow on your face.

"Ow! What was that for? And what's panget?" You hissed.

"It means beautiful" Hoshi bursted out of laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" You raised your tone as well as your eyebrows.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAH because-HAHAHA you don't actually know how to speak other languages! WHAHSHAHSHAGS" He said between his laughs as he held his stomach.

"You're quite childish yeah? Just like Rin.." you almost whispered his name.

Hoshi cleared his throat before speaking.

"Ooooh~ is my big sis had her past lover-"

You didn't let him finished his words, you immediately hit the back of his head causing him to groan in pain.

"Ouch!I WAS JUST SAYING!!!" He whined.

"Idiot." You said as you walked away.

"Huh? What's wrong with her?" He mumbles as he watch your figure vanished from his sight

TIME SKIP~

Rusts affected the ambiance of the junkyard, the same ambiance as before.
But the difference between the past and the present was there's no other people watching how the two gangs will fight.

Their bike's honk continuesly embracing every corner of the place.

"HAAAH!!! FIGHTING WITHOUT YOUR QUEEN AREN'T YA?" A voice that's full of pride and mischief, Eisha walks through the large amount of crowds holding a gun.

"Heh! So what if we fight without our queen? You're no match with her," Keira spatted out and throwed her cloak.

"I wouldn't be wearing this cloak who already used by traitors.. and who copied by a whore like you." She snapped once again and bursted out laughing.

"Enough of that," Wakasa, her husband intruded as he also throwed his cloak away, followed by the other members as well.

They're now wearing a white war core outfit ready to be stained by blood.

Because Terra believes, "If you can't stay and fullfill your oath, it's better to die and from your last breath... You should've been regretting and asking for forgiveness."

"We're in position now" Baji on the other line.

"Keep it low." Wakasa almost mumbled.

The tension between the two gangs are so heavy.

BLACK DOGS V.S. TERRA a war that's gonna change the whole history of the gang world. Is it going to bring darkness? Or it will bring peace to everyone.

Black dog's number is much greater than Terra, because almost half of the gang was manipulated by no other than Kisaki Tetta, along side with Eisha Yamamoto.

"Kisaki... I can't no longer wait... My hands are itching to kill them all." Eisha uttered as she reloaded her gun.

Kisaki held his arm high as he slowly closed his fist the war has begun.