• ONE •

I've been a fan of BTS since their debut. My bias is Jungkook. I annoy my friends by talking about BTS everyday but I don't care. Listening to their music soothes my mind until Tear or UGH! comes on.

I was currently at school on my computer. I was signing up to get tickets to BTS' even though I'm supposed to be working on an assignment. I just really need to get those tickets before they're sold out, that's if they're not sold out already.

"Mrs. Hwang, what's the answer to the question I just asked?" The teacher asked.

I looked up and saw everyone looking at me.

"Umm...27?" I replied.

"That's incorrect. Please pay attention to the class or I'll have to send you to the office." The teacher said, turning back to the board.

That was embarrassing but I guess I had it coming. I soon got a ticket to BTS' concert and fan sign, which made my day better. I quickly did the assignment that was assigned before I got into more trouble.

It was now lunchtime and I got my food then sat with my only two friends.

"Guess what?" I said, looking at them.

"What?" Seulgi asked, curious.

"I got BTS tickets. Got in trouble doing it during class but I still got them." I said.

"My god Y/N, you're obsessed with them." She said.

"I'm not obsessed in the bad way. I just love them and their music and their mvs." I said.

"You keep trying to make me like them but you know it's not my type of music." She said.

"Yeah, you like all those sexual songs that could get you in trouble by your parents and the school if they heard it." I said.

"I like the beat of the music." She said.

"More like you just need to get laid." I said, pushing her buttons.

"Says the girl who actually needs to get laid." She said.

"I'm saving myself for the right person." I said. "There's nothing wrong with that. And we're getting off topic." I said. "I'm going to see BTS in two days, I'm so excited." I said.

"I bet you are. You have fun at the concert since I'm not going." She said, when the bell rang.

School was soon over and I headed home while listening to BTS like I always do. I walked through the front door and went to my room. I went to my room and changed out of the school uniform and into something more comfortable. I turned my computer on and logged into Instagram. I saw Jungkook posted something.

I liked the post and decided to head downstairs to get something to eat before I get too distracted

I liked the post and decided to head downstairs to get something to eat before I get too distracted. After making myself something to eat, I went back to my room and started working on homework while listening to BTS.

I was too excited about going to the concert to do my homework but I knew I had to get it done or else I'll get into trouble.

"Sweetie, dinner's ready." My mom said, peeking her head through my door.

"Okay." I said, pausing the music and followed my mom downstairs.

We sat in the living room, eating dinner while watching TV. My mom and dad divorced and mom got custody of me. I miss my dad but me and mom gets along better than I do with my dad.

"How was school sweetie?" My mom asked.

"It was the same as every other school day." I said. "But during lunch, I got tickets for BTS' concert in a couple days. I'm excited to go see them." I said, happy.

"I know how much you want to see them. Who's going with you?" She said.

"Maybe Seulgi. I have to ask her." I said. "I hope she goes with me." I muttered.

"She'll go with you. You're both best friends." She said.

After we finished eating, we headed to bed. I put on my pajamas and turned off the light. I laid down, closing my eyes and fell asleep with the thought of seeing BTS.