"I will wait for you in the car Aryan" saying that Rohit left us

"I-I am sorry Bhawna" i say

"no problem Aryan ji I said I will make something"

'no, don't do that much efforts, sit in my house and I am ordering you favorite Pav Bhaji and momos. until I come back say in my house please. If I get late then please sleep in anybody's room. I request you" 

she nods slowly and I smile "I will try to get back to you as early as possible"

"no problem Aryan ji I will manage you please find out the person behind Jigyasa's murder"

I nod " I will give her and other girls justice or sure, I promise"

she smiles as well and I order her food and then sit in the car.

" I am so sorry to ruin your date" Rohit said genuinely

"its okay buddy, we will go some other time" I smile a bit

"I know your heart broke a bit and is paining but I am happy that you realized that you love her"

"how do you know?"

he wore his shades "I am a good observer you know" he begins to whistle.

I shook my head and smile.

...........

after reaching the place we saw trucks parked near the shutter and some people pulling the boxes down. Rohit and I observe them making sure they don't see us.

when the boxes were kept in and the truck driver.
I send one of my police force officer to follow him and catch him up where he stops.

Suddenly a phone began to ring it's of one of the suspects. He answers the call "hello?"

————
"Not today?"
———-
"Oh okay"
———
"Bye"

He cuts the call and looks at his team members "boss won't come here, the date has been shifted to another one"

They nod and go in. Then my phoen begins to vibrate.

"Hello"

"Sir, we caught hold of the truck driver" He says

"Okay take him to the police station, I will be there"

"Okay sir"

I tell everything to Rohit and we headed towards our police station.

We directly go to the jail where the driver has been kept.

I sit in the table right in front of him.

"Name" I say

He keeps quite.

"Name" i say again

"Radhas"

"What did you brought in the truck?" I asked

"What will you do?" He said narrowing his eyes at me

I suck in my inner cheeks and then look at his face.

The every next moment, is nose begans to bleed.

Why?

Umm well I punched him just now.

"What was in the box?" I ask again with a smile

He gulps and say "drugs"

"Of what kind?" Rohit asked

"Drug which is to much addictive that without having at the righ time you get reckless and because of it a girl have bodily changes"

"Like?" I asked

"Like looking more mature than her actual age, Body is more grown into a women body, harmonal changes take place which can be very dangerous"

"Why did you deliver them ?"

"Because I was told to"

I again punch him "why?"

"Because I told to, it's the truth, I deliver the drugs in that area. That's it"

I close my eyes and hold his face tightly "I fucking don't have time to listen to your shit, I have left a very Important person just because of your bloody Shits, So I am already pissed off and this pissed off Aryan Saxena is very dangerous, get that in your mind straight" I said dangerously grinding my teeths.

Then he nods and expels out the information immediately.

After the information I tell Rohit "I am going Rohit, Bhawna is alone in the house"

He nods and then smiles.

"What?"

"Alone then you will be with her, You both might kiss and all you know"

"Shut up and look at your married life, you stay with her, haven't you kissed?"

He opens and then closes his mouth "go to Bhawna"

I shook my head and then grab my office car.

When I reach home I hear loud, sorry very loud music.

I open the door with a frown.

Then I look at Bhawna and My mouth is wide open.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope u guys liked the ch.

Plz keep supporting through ur votes and comments

Thank u and take care.