Unfortunately, there was no time to explain to her in detail. Y/N carefully pried her hand away and began running in the opposite direction as hard as she could.

When she glanced back, the statue behind Hyunseo began beating its drum in a slow but steady rhythm.

‘What a relief.’

There was only one thing remaining now: to run to the other statue without getting killed!

Only Y/N hadn't received the protection of the music-playing statues. Quite obviously, the rage of the god statue was solely directed to Y/N and her alone.

Y/N did her best to avoid the foot of the thing that rivalled a building in size and crossed the room in a hurry.

She fell and rolled around but still, she somehow manage to avoid getting flattened by the god statue's foot.

“Haha.”

She might only have been a rank E, but she was still a close-combat type Hunter so her physique came in handy in situation like this.

‘Just a little bit further!! A bit more!’

Y/N kept an eye out on the god statue's movements and ran even hard.

Her speed increased.

And when the distance remaining between her and the stone statue was mere a dozen feet...

“No, that's the wrong one!!”

......Mister Song cried out to her..

Y/N had been paying attention to the god statue; she was stunned by the shout and hurriedly turned her head take a look at her foot.

“Ahhh!!"

It's not a statue with an instrument?

She belatedly realised that the thing that looked like a musical instrument from afar was actually a shield, instead. And sure enough, the statue mercilessly stabbed down with its shield.

Y/N hurriedly threw herself to the side.

“Y/N!!!”

Hyunseo screamed.

Y/N rolled on the ground and when she came to a stop, she raised her head to see the god statue standing right in front of her.

“It's one thing after another...”

Her forehead must've been torn from her rolling on the ground, because blood was flowing down and blurred her vision. Her view was restricted and she couldn't look too far away.

Y/N quickly searched around her vicinity.

‘An instrument.... an instrument...’

However, no matter how hard she looked, she couldn't see a single statue holding an instrument nearby.

Meanwhile, the god statue raised its leg over Y/n's position.

Y/N threw herself again and somehow avoided the foot of the statue again.

But she had reached her limit.

A powerful dizziness was assaulting her and for some reason, she couldn't even balance herself.

Please....’

If there wad a real god, she thought that she'd start praying right about now.

It was then, Y/N spotted a stone statue that held neither a weapon or a musical instrument.

‘Is that....’