CHAPTER 18

Y/N only needed one minute to get ready, quickly grabbed herself a taxi, and headed off to the metting point. Nine people were already there, waiting for her arrival.

The man who looked like the leader of the group waved his hand at Y/N.

"Hey, over here."

It was a man with a tall and fit physique. He smiled softly and walked closer while speaking to Y/N.

"Are you Y/N?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Aigoo, it's a relief that you found the right place so quickly. I guess this is fate, so how about we greet each other before we get started?"

The man briefly introduced the members of his team.

The eight of them including himself were regular teammates that worked together all the time, while the remaining girl was someone who also came here to make up the numbers, just like Y/N.

Y/N greeted other team members and studied their countenance carefully. Thanks to her enchancted Perception Stat, she was able to more or less sense everyone's capabilitid.

'Five with a similar rank. Four with a slightly lower rank than them. Five rank C's and around four with D or lower.'

There was a regualtion when attmepting to clear a Gate rated C. The minimum number of party had to be ten Hunters, and more than half had to be at least ranked C or higher. Only then did the Association issued a permit.

It seemed that them claiming to do all the hunting and she only needed to be there to make up the numbers didn't sound like an empty boasting after all.

"Now we're done with introductions, let me briefly explain the important points to remember."

The man introduced himself as Choi Hyunsuk, a Tanker rated C. He displayed a relaxed atmosphere as if he possessed plenty of experience raiding dungeons.

As he began describing the situations one had to keep an eye out for in the middle of a raid, someone came closer to Y/N.

"Excuse me. Looks like we're both places of fluff in this party, huh?"

She was none other than the other Hunter Choi Hyunsuk had brought along in order to fill up the numbers. She was a beautiful young woman with a bright expression. However, unlike Y/N, she was actually going to participate in battles. She was ranked D, so she had the right to do so.

Her name is Kim Minjeong/Winter.