CHAPTER 11

As soon as she muttered that out, a gentle bluebaura enveloped her.

‘Uh..... Isn't this sensation.... That?’

Right away, she recalled Hyunseo's face. When she was getting healed by her, she felt the sensation similar to what she was felling right now.

If she were to put this feeling into words, then it'd be like a refreshing blast of air entering her lungs before leaving again - something like that?

She felt blue aura slowly dissipating. For some reason, she kinda felt a bit rueful.

Y/N got up from the floor and lightly jumped up and down on the spot and stretched her body this way and that.

“How can this be?!”

Her heart that felt like it might explode was beating calmly now, and her rough breathinghad stabilised as well. She didn't even feel a speck od fatigue. Her body that was on the brink of collapsing, felt refreshed as if she got up from a night of good rest.

The effect, in other words, was top-notch.

‘Isn't this really amazing?’

Y/N's eyes now resembled circles. She wasn't sure whether this was some kind of magic or not, but this phenomenon could change her in the most astonishing way, without a doubt.

In that case, would those 'Stat points' be the same?

When Y/N shifted her gaze around, she spotted a small box resting on top of the bed as well as her own Stat Window floating in the air.

‘I guess that thing over there is the random box....’

The important thing was her Stat Window, though. This window displayed simple information about herself.

 This window displayed simple information about herself

The stat she saw was quite similar to a starting character from an online game she used to play many months ago

‘Is this my current Stat value?’

Her current level was 1. All of her stats were also at the bottom of the heap, too.

If she thought abouth the current reality of what she was like, the one where she was ranked as the weakest even among the rank E Hunters, then there was nothing to be surprised about there.