CHAPTER 17

Just as Karina shook her head, Y/N suddenly pushed forward an umbrella to her.

“Why an umbrella?”

Karina received it and took a look at the sky. As it was still early dawn, the sky remained dark, but it seemed to be more or less clear and cloudless.

“But, it doesn't look like it's going to rain, though?”

“Take it anyway.”

“But, it's heavy, you know?”

“Take it with you regardless. Besides, it's a folding type umbrella so it doesn't even weigh anything. Stop exaggerating, will ya?”

Y/N then closed the door.

“Aw...”

Karina tightly kicked the door a couple of times to express her disgruntlement, folded the umbrella and shoved it inside the empty space in her school bag, and turned around to leave.

'Hang on...'

Her steps came to an abrupt half after she remembered the difference in the eye levels between her and her sister. Something was rather odd.

Her eye level had definitely risen up higher compared to before.

“Do girls continue to grow taller even in their twenties?”

Eii, there was no way that could be true...

Karina shook her head again and hurriedly walked towards her school.

****

Y/N locked the door and summoned her Inventory.

“Storage.”

Storage, 'inven', Inventory.

She discovered it through various experimentaion and learned that the word used didn't matter as long they meant the same thing.

It was the same story when accessing the mailbox.

Y/N then shoved the umbrella she just got from the random box inside the 'digital' storage in front of her eyes.

“It's no good today again, huh.”

***

Four days had passed by since she cleared that instant dungeon.

She always remained hopeful whenever she got to open up a random box, praying for another dungeon key to pop out, but unfortunately, she hadn't been lucky so far. It must've been a pretty rare item if it was this hard to get.

'Well, that's that, but now...'

Y/N entered her room and sat on the edge of her bed. There was a matter she had resolve right away.

[Stat]

Strength: 48

Stamina: 27

Agility: 27

Intelligence: 27

Perception: 27

(Available points to distribute: 12)

She had been saving up the Stat points earned from the quests of the past four days. She made sure to complete the daily quest every day. Of course, she also didn't forget to always check her rewards, too.

However, she hadnt distrubuted the points until now.

The issue was...

“..... This is though.”