(But before they could come... the ground underneath suddenly slide open and Shanaya slide into the ground, leaving doppelgänger all shocked.)

(Shanaya fell with a thud underneath the ground.... )

(She stood back up and could hear Aarush and Garima yelling at the doppelgänger, She yelled at them asking them to figure out a way to open this layer and till then she will figure out where is Aditya.. She was about to look around when she sensed someone behind her and she duct down and pulled his leg, making him fall flat and she took the spray from his hand that he was going to use to maker her unconscious....)

Shanaya: Such a kid..!

(Shanaya then started to go inside the tunnel.... She went from one side and after quiet a walk she came back from the other side  She tried again... and same thing happened..... Shanaya was now confused of what is happening as she been doing same thing again and again and again and going through same path again and again.... )

(On the other hand Shayan could clearly see Shanaya and was enjoying the confused Shanaya... Aditya was now a bit frustrated and worried as Shayan is very skillfully controlling everything and Shanaya is falling into his trap as he wanted....  )

(Shanaya stopped and stood there for a minute or two closing her eyes... Calming herself down and listening to every minute noise she could hear in that tunnel.... )

(After ignoring the ruckus going out on the top of the ground and other things...... she was in her zone now....... After the drops of water dripping somewhere in the tunnel she started to hear breathing noises from very close distance...... She is now fully focused on those noises ..... she started to move in the direction of the noises and in few steps she could feel it's just there..... she opened her eyes and there was no one.!!!
She kept her focus straight.... Still neglecting all the other noises and forwarded her hand as if to touch something.!!! She kept on doing so by taking one step at a time.... After few steps she felt a light touch on her hand and down came the illusion.!!
There she could see Aditya sitting on the chair and 6 men surrounded him....
Looking at Aditya, him being okay made her relax a bit....
They saw each other..... Aditya immediately stood up and tried to come towards her.... One of the men raised his hand to punch him....)

Shanaya: If you are done having that hand.... Then touch him....!!!
A minute scratch on Adi and I promise...... your action's reaction will be me dismantling your hand from your body.!!!
(She said as if a warning by raising her eyebrow.!)

Shayan: Tsk...Tsk....Tsk.!!! So much in love Sista dear.!!! But I am not done with him yet..!!! (Shayan said putting his one led on the chair with a smirk.!)

Shanaya: And I haven't started with you yet.!!! Little.... brother.!
Adi......
We need to get out of here.!!!

Shayan: Wait a minute now.!! How in the world did you figure out about us.??

Aditya: Kid.!! She your sister.! That too elder sister.! Show some respect.!!

(Shanaya just smiled at the way Aditya is completely relaxed and taking things in calm way.! She could see the trust he has in her and that was enough for her to get through this.)

Shanaya: As Adi said.! I am your sister.! After a bit of confusion.! I remembered one thing about you.! That you know hypnosis.! And the level to which you expertise in this.... I deducted that possibilities of you using illusion are very high.! So that's what I did.....

Shayan: That's it??? What do you mean?

Shanaya: Well I guess I have some time... Listen Little.. Brother..! You know..... I know that you can't get out of a trance of hypnosis... There is no such thing.... The person doing hypnosis just makes you believe things and situation and trains your brain through different techniques to believe in them against your will. So all you are left to do with is to take one step at a time and figure out the trigger points and see what is happening.... Once I figured out the trigger point that means the start of your trance... I used that in my advantage... removing all the unnecessary noises and concentrated on the noises that I wanted to hear... Meaning your breathing!!!