A Party And A Runaway Werewolf

Start from the beginning

"Yeah we should." He agreed offering me his hand which I gladly took.

We arrived at the party. I waved to Lydia who saw Stiles and I sending me a wink. My face dusted pink before I found Scott and Allison.

"Stiles. I found them, what are we going to do?"

"Just watch them for now. And if anything happens.."

"We go after Scott." I finished for him.

"Yeah."

We stood around for awhile just watching before I got bored. I turned to Stiles a grin on my face. "Dance with me."

"Me? I'm not a good dancer. I," he stopped clearing his throat. "Actually I'd love to."

He grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him. I giggled as he made a face making him stick his tongue out at me. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, his wrapping around my lower back.

"Have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?"

"Only about a dozen times." I grinned at him.

"Only? Seems like I need to step it up." He said making me laugh.

"Come on." I grinned grabbing his hand. "I need something to drink."

We stopped after grabbing drinks and we were walking to another guy who's name I couldn't remember. We'd been talking for a few minutes before both Stiles and I saw Scott.

"Yo, Scott, you good?" Stiles asked.

He ignored us and continued inside.

"Shit." I muttered. "I'll find Allison make sure she's okay and try to smooth it over. You try and find Scott and I'll meet you at the Jeep. Do not leave me."

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said before we separated.

I looked around for a few moments before I found Allison.

"Have you seen Scott? Everything was fine and then he disappeared, I don't know what happened?"

"He said something earlier about eating some bad chicken salad. That might have had something to do with it, he was heading inside so maybe he was going for the bathroom."

"Maybe. He just didn't say anything and I thought.."

"He really likes you. I promise you, and I know he'll make it up to you. I know he was also nervous about tonight. You're really special to him."

"Thanks Nyx." She smiled warmly. "I'm going to see if he needs anything."

"Alright good luck."

I waited until she left to run for the Jeep. "Oh thank god. I thought for a second you couldn't find her. Scott took off in the car."

"His house?"

"Hopefully. Let's go."

Stiles floors it the second I'm buckled in and we make it to Scott's in record time. Reaching his door Stiles bangs on it, hoping Scott would open it.

"Go away!"

I breathed out a sigh of relief knowing he was here. This time I knock on the door. "Scott it's Stiles and Nyx." I called out.

He unlocks his door but doesn't open it more than a few inches so we can hear him, but not see him.

"Scott let us in, we can help." Stiles told him.

"No listen, you guys need to find Allison."

"She's fine, all right? We saw her get a ride from the party. She's-she's totally fine, all right?" Stiles tells him.