A Party And A Runaway Werewolf

Start from the beginning

"We're trying to help!" Stiles takes a deep breath before he continues in a softer tone of voice. "You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause you to physically change. It also just so happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak."

"Bloodlust?"

"Yeah, your urge to kill."

"I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles." Scott said irritably.

Stiles frantically grabs The History of Lycanthropy book off of his desk and starts reading aloud from it in an attempt to convince Scott that he is becoming a Werewolf. "You gotta hear this-- "The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse." All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does."

"You gotta cancel this date." I told Scott as Stiles stands to his feet and starts digging through Scott's backpack again.

"I'm gonna call her right now."

"What are you doing?" Scott yelped as Stiles grabs Scott's phone from his bag and starts to pull up Allison's number.

"I'm canceling the date."

"No, give it to me!" Scott grabs the phone out of Stiles' hand, dropping it on the floor before shoving Stiles against the wall and raising his right fist, preparing to punch him in the face.

"Scott! Let him go!" I yelled jumping out of the seat I was in.

He took a deep breath, letting him go and instead throws his desk chair across the room almost hitting me, before coming back to himself. Stiles looks horrified, and Scott immediately begins to regret what he's just done.

I place myself between Scott and Stiles only to have Stiles push me behind him. Scott looks at the floor with a shameful expression before muttering under his breath.

"I'm sorry. I-I gotta go get ready for that party." Scott picks up his phone and his backpack and heads for the door, giving us one last apologetic look before he goes. "I'm sorry."

Stiles lets out a long breath of relief, turning to me. "Are you okay?" He asked looking me over.

"Are you kidding I'm fine. Are you okay I actually though he was going to punch you?"

"I'm fine." He said still clearly upset, he roughly picks up his desk chair and sets it to rights, freezing in horror when he sees that the leather cover on the chair has four long slits on the back that look like claw marks.

"Oh god. Allison, everyone at the party." I said looking at Stiles.

"Looks like we're going to the party after all. Let's get ready."

I nodded rummaging through my bags for something to wear.

"Wow

"Wow. You look, you look amazing."

"Thanks Stiles, you look really good." I smiled a blush covering my face before realizing we should hurry. "We should probably..,"