All her writings, kingdomes, and cultures are burn nothing remain but dust....

       Oh kind, kind, kind Philippines tries to befriend them but what happen? They colonize her like what they did to others...

         If maybe I just-..... Nothing will change the damage is already done...

      Its been so long since we last seen each other its been centuries. I was Invited in this association called ASEAN and think maybe I could give it a shot.

       As I sat on my suppose seat, I notice it been minutes since the meeting are suppose to start. But the other member seem unbother.

       "Hey Brunei right? Maybe you should go do something to ease your boredome one member will surely be super late, I mean she always is" Vietnam said looking at me with a smile on his face. I nodded at him in appreciation for telling me.

        A female leader huh? Before its not rare but due to time passing a lot of them was hunt calling them witches and believing that women dosent deserve to have an equal footing as men and to be a country leader. And now theres only a few left.

       As I walked out of the room, going to the vending machine that I saw on the way after all Im getting thirsty anyway. 'How do they even use this things' I mumbled to myself. Dont get me wrong Im not stupid its just some technology can get really confusing.

        "You put money in here then you pick a drink" I flinched hearing a voice behind me, but thats not it... The voice sound really familiar.. As I turn around I feel a wetness in my eyes..

          "You must be the newest membe- Hey! You ok ? Why are you crying??, hold on.... Here! " She says flustered of my current state.. She fish out something from her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief.

          I accepted it and wipes my tears, still looking to her I decided to speak. "Ph-Philippines..?"

         Instead of a little girl, shes now a woman. Hair short that looks choppy, theres also a sun clip similar to the sun on her flag. And her right eye are also covered by her bangs. I cant see her beautiful brown anymore.

          She says that her eyes are ugly but for me its so mesmerizing. It must be because of her mother after all her mother is ɿ̵̝̺̇͌͐́͂̓̑͝ɘ̶̨͈̺̙͕͍̪̭̀̿̇̇ʜ̵̢̯͚̪̒͘̕ƚ̸͈̏̈́̅̈̽͘ɒ̴͖̲̘̦̦͍̲̌͜͠Ꮈ̷̘͍̬̜̩͚̳̥͎̬͒̀͒͠ ̷̠͖̙͙̔̐̈́ɿ̸̢̳͓̳͉̮̬̻̥́́̐͆̓̚̕͝ͅɘ̵̨̛̼̬̯͐̊͌̂̍͊ʜ̵̠͖̭͓̞̳͕̽͗͗͜ ̶̜͒͜ɿ̵̧̲̭̱̥̟̤͔̲̊̀̃͊o̷̡̠̣̭͌̈́̍̀̃͛̌̀̇Ꮈ̵̡̩͙͇̬͎͓̟̯̲͂͂̇̾̚̚͠͝ ̸̫̆̏̊ꙅ̶͕͕̳̭͓͎̉̿̌͆̋̊͠ɘ̷̳̟̳̙̤̥̜̫̰̀̽̀͂̚̚͠o̸͙̰̺̊̓͒ͅǫ̸̨̹̘̙̌̄̉́̌̓͝ͅ ̸̡̨̳̙̰̜̫͍̱̑̓̌͝ɘ̶̧̡̯̜̘̹͈̤̓͛͊̀̌̏̋̚ͅṁ̵̟͈͙̄̔́̾͜ɒ̶̝̘͖͉̔̀̿͊͌͂́̌̊ꙅ̴̡̩͔̆̔͗̍ͅ ̷̨̛̛̬̬̘̺̟̫͚̆͆̓̅̐̾̔͠ͅɿ̸̦̩̉͑̐̀̕̚ɘ̴̠̼̘͔̪̾̏ƚ̵̥̝̙̮̉͠ʜ̷̡̪̦̐̾̍͐͂̐͊́̕͝ǫ̷̱̟̙͎̞̬̦̓̏̒͑̈̅̏̐̚u̵̘͇̤̘͋̍̈̀̎̊̍̌̊ɒ̸̞̂́͐͐́͝͝͝b̵̢̧̭͖͉̱̞̜͚̄͐̏̒̓̉̎̕ ̶̬͈̜̋́͂͐͌̐͝ᴎ̵̠̻̯̫̠̙̳͗͋̚͜͝w̷͍̳̫̺̮͍̄̿̎̑̀͐o̷̢̡̧̥̯̮̙͎̗̓̾̌̽̿̀̑͜ ̷̨̘̘̙͕̂̃̐́͌́̃͘͘͜ɿ̷̧̛̘̦̬̼̮̲̫̠̳́͊ɘ̶̖͎̇̓ʜ̸̹̱̟͕͇̤͉̑̅̇ ̸̨̧̖͕̹͈̉͒̈́̓̿ɘ̷̧̮̅͋̈́̂̀͛̾͘͝ƚ̵̧̩̼̽̆̈́̏̋͐ɒ̴̤͙̞͔̠́̀̄͊̐͂͑͜͝i̸̬͒̑͝ɔ̵̡̻͖͉̯̳̘̭̎͒̈́̐̐̔͘͜͝͝ȋ̵͚̘͗͛̑͊͌́̐͌͜ɿ̴̹͍̪͇̥̥̣̀q̵̭͊̓͐̀͋̀̈̈́̄͠q̴̜͎̼̗͇̙̲͗̎̿̃͋ͅͅɒ̶̗̹͘ ̷͎̫͉͑̑̋͜͜ᴎ̵̪̲̉͑̀̊̏̽͛̔͘ɘ̵̛̞͈̮̱̬͓̺̮̼͐̽͌͌̇͘͘v̵̨̭͇̥̣͕̦͓̯͓̏̇̅̌̈́̈́̎͘͘ɘ̴̧̭̙̘̞̠̫̐ ̷̨̢̤̮̜̼̙̘͔̭͆̐́̀̚͘ƚ̸̯̦̻͙̲́͜ᴎ̶̡͉̩̇̅͛̾ɒ̴̢̳̬̩̱̺̓͘ͅɔ̴̯͓̘̰̰͋ ̴̨̰̣̳͉͍͇͓͇̞̇͆̍ɘ̵̺̪̦̆̊͝ͅv̵̨͎͔̬̔̃̋̃̓̿ͅị̵̧̡̛̣͉͇̳̯͈͛̄̾̏̑ꙅ̵͈̭̝͇͙̟̦͖̎͊̉̔̾̇͋̚u̴͔͖͔̬̾̓͆͌͑͂̇͆̕d̴̡̛̛͚̎̈́͜Ḁ̶̡̰̦̜̐̔̀̆͝