🌙42🌙

As promised, Haru took Inyeon out for a date.

He picked her up in his car. She got in happily, smiling at your boyfriend.

"I have an entire picnic planned." Haru said. Inyeon smiled as he held her hand as he drove.

He knew exactly what he was going to do, even talking to her friends to get a better idea. As he parked the car. Getting into the back seat, he grabbed the smallish basket of food.

Holding he hand and the box, he lead her to a clear spot of grass. Taking out a blanket, he  laid it out for the two of them. Inyeon sat down as he put the basket down.
He began to take out the food and set it out for her to see what he brought.
"This looks amazing, Ru." Inyeon aaid as she looked at all the food Haru brought.

They sat tegether, eating and talking about the little nothings in life. The laid back on the blanket, looking up at the sky. Haru propped himself up on his arm as he looked over at Inyeon.
"What Ru?" She asked as she looked over at him.
"Aren't I allowed to look at the girl I love?" He asked quietly. Laughing as she blushed, Haru sat up, Inyeon following his actions.
"So, I know it's not much, but I remember you saying that you liked these." Inyeon said as she handed him a small bag. He grew curious about ehat was in the bag as he carefully opened it.
Inside was a little stuffed bear.
"I love it, Yeon." Haru aid as he pulled it out.
"Me and Doyoung had it specifically made to have a message in it. I know it's probably weird." Innyeon said as she skiled at her boyfriend who seemed happy either way.
He pressed the button on the bear's paw.
I love you
It said, Inyeon's voice being recorded onto it.
"I love it, Yeon."  Haru said before putting it back in the bag, not enting it to get any dirt on it.

After a second, he got out his gift for her.

He waited for her to be distracted by something as he got it out.

"Hey, Yeon?" He said to get her attention.
"Yeah?" She said before facing him again.
"So, I want to make a promise to you. You're the most perfect person to me. And I don't think I would do very well without you. You're my forst and last love. You're my Delta Dawn. So, I want to promise you that I will love you forever. Even when we are eighty years old. So, one this day in exactly six months, I will be proposing to you. But for now, I'm giving you this." Haru said as he opened a tiny box woth the lottle silver ring with her birthstone in it.
"I love you, Yeon." He said as he slid it onto her finger.
"I love you, too, Ru." She said before the two of them sat back on the blanket, talking about the future they planned on having together.