🌙6🌙

Enter Groupchat?

Yes No

____________________________________

------00's AND THE GRANDPA------
____________________________________

Inyeon
Is it normal to be this nervous?

Jeno
Yes.

Renjunie
Of course
It's your first day

SunBoy
This will be an interesting day.

WatermelonBoy
Obviously its the new girls
First day

Jeno
I think thats been expressed a lot

YY
Don't you love putting
Fear into the newbies

Inyeon
Y'all gonna be too popular
I must stay away

SunBoy
Idk where that logic came from

Jeno
Probably from those shows she watches

Inyeon
Ding ding ding
You win a prize

Jeno
What prize?

Inyeon
Of being smarter than Hyuck
Obviously

SunBoy
That's offensive
As if he wasn't already

Inyeon
Well The Dodo is yelling for me
Bye bye

Jeno
I'll be waiting by the door and show you to the office at the least

Inyeon
Fine

Inyeon has logged off

"Doyoung! Stop taking pictures! I don't want to be late." I said as we stood outside the house.
"Oh be quiet. They're for Mom and Dad." He said before finally let me go to the car.
"I can't believe it. Gong Myung had to go to work really early today." I complained.

"I can't believe you're gonna be gone for so long. Now who is going to do stuff for me?" Doyoung joked.
"You will."
"We live so close to the school. Also, I will be busy today, I was hoping you'd be willing to have Jeno drop you off."
"Why Jeno? You always seem so hellbent on everything being Jeno." I asked.
"He and Renjun are the only responsible ones. I mean Mark's there but we all know he's busy." Doyoung explained.
"So why not Renjun?"
"Renjun normally rides with Jeno, they're neighbors." Doyoung explained.
"Oh okay. If it makes you happy." I said as we pulled into the school parking lot.

"Bye Dodo." I said as he unlocked the doors.
"Bye Inyeon. Have a good day." He said before I got out of the car.

I walked up towards the school, almost finding Jeno and his group of friends immediately.

"Hey Inyeon." Jeno said as I walked over.
"Who's this?" An unfamiliar person said.
"This is our friend, Inyeon. She's Doyoung's little sister. It's her first day at public school." Jeno explained.
"I swear to god this is literally the longest I've ever been away from the dodo." I muttered.
"Is she going to be around us today?" Another unfamiliar boy said.
"No, Chenle. She wanted to be left alone for the week and then if she wants, she will be." Jeno said.
"So you didn't even ask the rest of them if it was okay?" I asked.
"Maybe not."
"I only thought it was you five." I said, pointing out the people I knew.
"Like I said, Chenle and Jisung got grounded." Jeno said, pointing at the two.
"What about me?" The last boy asked.
"Jaemin...I forgot. Why aren't you in the groupchat again?"
"Because you guys are loud." He said.

"Well, I still don't know where I go exactly." I said.
"I nearly forgot. Okay, I'll take you to the office and see what she says." Jeno said. I nodded and followed him into the building.

I felt stares throughout the short walk to the main office.

Jeno held open the door and let me go in before following me in.
"Good morning, Jeno. Who's this?" The lady asked.
"She's Inyeon. It's her first day."
"Kim Inyeon?"
"Yes Ma'am." I replied shortly.
"Here is your schedule. Is Jeno showing you around or would you like me to have one of our office helpers?" I hate making decisions.
"Which helper?" Jeno asked.
"Probably one of the Jeons."
"You should have Somi help her." Jeno said. The lady nodded and got up and went into another room.

She came back with a pretty girl, with bleached blonde hair.
"Somi, this is Inyeon. You'll be helping her around today. Your schedule will be ignored today qnd you will help her get the hang of things." The lady said.
"Alright Mrs. Choi." Somi said.

"Bye Inyeon." Jeno said as he went to leave.
"Bye Jeno." I said as he left the office, to go back to his friends.
"Well, hi Inyeon." Somi said.
"Hi." Why am I being so shy?
"What year are you in?" She asked. (A/N I'm writing this based off U.S schools with small differences)
"I'm a senior." Now that I think about it, it is kinda of weird to join the last year.
"So a year above mine, okay." Somi said.