🌙20🌙

"Hey guys!" Inyein said as she opened her door to let in some of her friends.
"Hi Neon!" Sungchan said as he closed the door.
"Hi Taro!" Renjun said as he got up off the couch.
"So, what will we do for thebrest of the day?" Jieun asked.
"Well, I don't know." Sungchan responded as he sat beside Inyeon on her couch.
"Movie night?"
"I mean, the Dodo is out with Jiyeon, and Gong Myun is on a business trip, I think." Inyeon said.
"Let's do it."
"I call picking the movie!" Jieun laughed, but no one disagreed.

After the movie, they were all hungry. Grabbing his keys, eveeyone got into Renjun's car.
"I call shotgun!" Inyeon yelled as she raced out the door, the rest laughing at her childish antics.
"Let's go, come on." Taro said as he and Jieun got into the car, putting Shotaro in the middle.

After picking the place, driving there and ordering, Renjun, once again, drove everyone to Inyeon's house.
"Bye guys, see you tomorrow at school." Inyeon said as her friends began to leave.

The next day, Inyeon met us with her friends, the normal routine since she started going to the public school. Without paying attention to others and focusing on her firends and he studies, she never realized how many people knew her name.

"Hey Neon! I want ice cream after school. Can we go? I'll pay this time!" Sungchan said. Just as Inyeon went to answer, she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"Hello?" She said as she turned around.
"Hi, Inyeon." The guy said.
"Oh, hello? I'm sorry, I don't know you." She said with a nervous laugh.
"I'm Beomjun, a Senior." He replied. Her friend listened to the conversation, watching to make sure the guy wouldn't overstep his boundaries.
"Hello, Beomjun. Do you need something?" Inyeon said, still confused.
"Can I talk to you, without your friends listening?" Beomjun asked.
"Why can't my friends hear?" She asked, slowly growing uncomfortable.
"Fuck, you're to innocent for this, Inyeon. Listen to me, don't losten to anyone but your friends. Don't trust anyone else here." Beomjun said before walking away.

"What the hell was that?" Inyeon asked, turning to her friends.  Most of them shaking their heads.
"Probably one of those stupid lists. She probably got onto one." Yangyang said.
"Which one?" Jeno asked, taking out his phone.
"Let's see. So, new girl, who hangs out with us, talks back to Minji, and has never had a relationship. Probably a stupid senior's 'hard to get' list." Haechan responded.
"So seniors are basically just going to try getting with her to make them see better than the rest?" Somi asked.
"Yep. Beomjun gave some good advice. Don't losten to anyone else." Jieun said.
"No problem." Inyeon laughed.
"Hey, I found it." Jeno said, but he definitely did not look happy.
"I see Inyeon, Jieun and Somi on there. Damn." Jeno said, looking at all three girls in their friend group.
"Funny how Minji isn't on there." Yangyang laughed.
"I'm going to head to class, bye!" Inyeon remarked as the bell rang.