🌙28🌙

Jeno started asking Inyeon questions right away.
"Did you accept the blind date?" He asked.
"Yep."
"Are you excited or nervous?"
"Both. I've never met Haru." Inyeon said.
"Do you need a rode or anything?"
"Yeah, are you busy Saterday around one twenty something?" Inyeon asked.
"I'm free. Where do you need to go?"
"XXX café beside the library."
"How will Doyoung respond?"
"As If I woukd know. Should I even tell him?" Inyein asked.
"You should, so he knows what's going on if something goes wrong." Jeno said.
"What should I wear?"
"How about you call Somi and Jieun. Jiyeon wouldn't be a bad choice either." Sungchan said from the backseat.
"That dounds like a good idea, Channie."
"Well, you're here. Good luck telling Doyoung." Jeno said before Inyeon said her goodbyes and left the vehicle.

Walking into the house, she called outnfor her brother.
"What do you need Inyeon?" Doyoung asked as he looked over the arm of the couch.
"So, I'm doing a friend a favor."
"What's the favor?"
"I'm going on a blind date with his brother." Inyeon said but got.silence in return.
"Is that okay or do I need to cancel?" Inyeon asked.
"No, don't cancel. Could you keep one of your friends in the same place?"
Doyoung asked.
"Jeno said he'd drivr me, he might be willing to stay at the Café." Inyeon said as she joined him on the couch. Doyoung yelled for Gong Myung to come down stairs.

"What?" He asked as he walked into the living room.
"Little Inyeon has a date!" Doyoung said in a teasing manner.
"She's not very little, you know." Gong Myung commented.
"She's our little sister, of course she's little!"
"So, who's the guy? One of your friends? Is it Jeno? Sungchan? Or is it Mark?"
"Why would you think it'd be them?" Doyoung asked.
"She's really close to them."
"I've hardly seen her actually be close to Mark." Doyoung said.
"They were laughing and such while you were on your date." Gong Myung said.
"I'm going on a blind date with Beomjun's brother."
"Who?"
"Beomjun? He's my classmate really. He asked me of I would go in the blind date with his brother, Haru."
"Beomjun and Haru? I think I've heard of them before. They're really close. Bromjun is really picky when it comes to letting people getting close to his brother. Especially girls. I think he gets jealous that he'd spend more time with them than himself." Doyoung laughed.
"So, of everyone there is in the school and around town, Beomjun chose our sister, with a big group of boys that she is close to, for his brother? Nice." Gong Myung said.
"Interesting way of saying it but yep."

Several days passed and it was getting closer to the day of the date. Woth every day, she would get mote nervous.

Today was the day before the date and Inyeon invited Jieun and Somi over to help her decide what to wear.
"You should probably do something cute but casual." Somi recomended.

After several minutes of the teo girls digging through Inyeons closet, they finally came to a conclusion.

(I used IU because she's a perfect representation of what I see in my head)

Somi and Jieun cheered as they saw how it looked.
"Are you ready for tomorrow?"