Me: iruka.....

Iruka: I'll be just fine.

Mizuki: let's go iruka.

Iruka walked off as mizuki walked inside the building, once they were both in, the doors closed and I was left behind the scenes of a battle not knowing what results awaited.

I should go find naruto- actually no. I should wait for his arrival. If I run through the bamboo forests we may not meet up since it's so big. He has Pakkun so it'll be easier for him to come to us, the dog tracks scents.

After a few minutes of sitting on the ground, criss-crossed, naruto showed up with Pakkun.

Me: naruto, you defeated them?

Naruto: nope. Shikamaru, Ino and choji showed up.

Me: that's good.

Naruto: where's mizuki and iruka.

Pakkun: their scents are in that building.

Me: they're battling it out. Iruka wouldn't let me go.

Naurto: well I'm going!

Me: then I'm right behind ya.

That's when the genjutsu building completely blew up. Naruto and I both shielded our faces for a few seconds as the dust flew before running towards the building.

Me: iruka!

Naurto: iruka-sensei!

Pakkun: we're those bombs?

Naruto and I walked over the rubble of broken building looking for iruka. But we couldn't find him for a little while. Then I saw a rock move...

Me: Naruto! Iruka!

Naruto: you got him?!

I helped iruka move the rock off of him and naruto started to help sit him up. That's when a women showed up, she was helping iurka- sensei. That's when iruka told us this women was the fiancé of mizuki....

How could such a sweet women be in love with such a man who only sees power.....how pathetic.

She wanted to join us in our mission, she wanted to stop him since she truly loved him. I thought we should allow her to come, but iruka denied it at first. That was until she told us where he may be heading, that's when iruka agreed. I had to admit that her whiny voice and begging was getting annoying, but it was sweet to see how much she cared for this absurd man, but she was determined that's for sure.

Running, running, and more running. It seemed like it could almost be never ending at this point. Wherever mizuki was heading, was quite the ways away from where we were from before.

After some time, we had found the place we had been awaiting for. It really was smart to bring along the woman, she really did know where he would have gone, and since Pakkun can smell the scents of others and hasn't disagreed with her direction, we were correct.

We had only stopped for a few minutes when mizuki had come out of the cave holding a cup with red liquid, than guzzled it down like nothing. We all had a bad feeling about that drink of chemicals, and we were all correct.

Turns out he had orochimarus curse mark, and that drink he had taken only made him much stronger and partially change the way he looked. His chakra boosted through the roof and all of us could sense it, it was insane.

Naruto charged towards him, even though we all yelled at him to stop. He had gotten slapped away and then mizuki was by irukas side in a blink of an eye and tossed him like air. His speed was incredible as well.

Next thing I knew, he was behind me and send a kick at my back, sending me flying.

Naruto: I got you!

I landed in Naruto arms and he placed me down before using his shadow clones jutsu.

Me: thanks Naurto.

Naruto: anytime.

Me: Naruto, we don't stand a chance against him. Your shadow clones are useless.

Sure enough, I was correct. His shadow clones were going down one by one up until it was just naruto. Mizuki placed a foot on Naurto who was laying on the ground hurt.

Me: you bastard...

I took my swords out and charged at him. I had great speed, but no where near his level at the moment.

I jumped in the air, practically looking like I disappeared into thin air. I swung my swords down only for him to block them with his arm, they didn't even slice through some how. He kicked me in the gut, sending me right back.

Iruka: don't you lay another hand on them!

Mizuki was now focused on iruka who was sitting on the ground hurt. So mizuki through a big weapon at him, only for it to be blocked by Naruto.

Me: Naruto!

Naruto: don't you lay a hand on my sensei!

Me: are you okay?

Naruto: I'm fine.

Iruka: mizuki....

Naruto and I turned out heads to where mizuki was and seen he now looked like a man tiger. His skin was a light orange with the strips of a tiger on his body.

I'm in the anbu and a great shinobi, but this guy is even out of my league! Naruto, iruka, and I don't stand a chance against mizuki.....I think we're doomed.

Iruka, naruto and I were just being thrown around like rag dolls. Iruka went into a pile of rubble, naruto was kicked away, and I was thrown at a tree.

Man, that really hurt my back....

I was on my hands and knees as I cough a little while blood spat on the ground. I then stood back up and seen mizuki just beating down on naruto as Iruka was talking to pakkun.

Pakkun, you better be giving information to iruka. He better not be distracting him.

Naruto then came over and then threw me over his shoulder. He then started to run in the forests. Once we saw iruka, he said "jump!" So Naruto jumped up to a branch with me as iruka sealed mizuki in the same area.

Naruto placed me down and built up his rasengan. That's when he attacked mizuki, making him collapse down as his curse mark form disappeared.

Naurto: sorry for just grabbing ya, I had no time to explain.

Me: it's alright. I would have stayed back since I didn't see irukas signal.

In the end, mizukis interior was practically deteriorating from the chemical drink, that's what lady Tsunade said since she had shown up once naruto had used his rasengan.

But now everything was alright. Mizuki was powerless and can never be a shinobi ever again, the twins, dumb and dumber, were back in prison, and all three of us were alright. I was sitting on the ground with lady Tsunade healing up my back.

Me: hey naruto.

Naruto: yea?

Me: if you're so set in saving Sasuke, since I heard you mention him a few times on this mission, I'll help you.

Naurto: really?

Me: yea, I gotta say, you had my back today. So I kinda owe ya.

Naruto: sweet! We're gonna take down orochimaru as well!

Me: thaaaat may take awhile.

Tsunade: alright guys, let's head to the village.

Shikamaru: hey you guys.

Ino: we did it! Somewhat.

Me: hey you guys.

Choji: I'm hungry again.

Iruka: well it's a good thing I'm treating you all to some ramen!

Naruto: woo hoo!

What a day.....