"Get inside." She said ridiculing Jungkook making me hold my laugh seeing Jungkook looks aggravated to what in particular Azumi's doing, If I can make a couple in this world, I can make this both to a sweet charming couple with something mysterious. From this point forward, I swear that they will be together very soon and I'll arrange a major party assuming that occurs, ideally.

I truly wish Jungkook quit considering Azumi his Dad's mistress, I can see Azumi that she's not and see her buckling down. Her reality is different to the lady name Lia, she's basically and cheeky however Jungkook is too oblivious to even consider seeing it. I want to realize Jungkook that Azumi is something like this however he will say something story that it's false, he's frantically jumpy to everything after what happened a years after.

"I'll be going now, I'll leave both of you." I said leaving the two of them.

Jungkook POV

"Can you shut your mouth?"

I ask annoyingly hearing Azumi's voice that continues griping about everything, I notice she look her consideration on me making me take a look at her a seconds before focusing in out and about as I driving quicker with some resentment within me. I heard her jeer as she pivot again on the window as she saying something I was unable to hear, I ended the car when I notice the traffic signals transform into red.

It's right around 1 AM midnight, we're uninformed street alone as cold tempareture through the climate control system wrapping inside the car.

"Goodness, I can't help thinking about him." I heard Azumi shared with herself, I glance over to her as she's frowning her stout lips as she's gazing directly infront of us as she's pondering that person earlier, Jung Jaehyun. I disdain that man, I recollect him being so unassuming about being rich, I disdain it so much, seeing him drinking with Azumi makes me more disdain it.

"Yah, D—Do you know his name? The boy that was with me, he's so fine." She said with her alcoholic voice, I hundred percent sure that she'll lament this soon. She's peaceful and unadulterated woman that I know yet her actual self is coming out, she chuckle making me turn my head to her as I notice her cheeks getting transform into tone of red, I scoff looking at her in irritation about her supplementing that irritating man.

"I am more attractive to him."

I said with my genuine voice as she prevent herself from snickering, she turn her eyes at me as she looks handling to what I said. She unexpectedly bubble her mouth as she quickly cover her mouth with her eyes augmented, I notice she was going to upchuck making me extended my eyes since I'll not give her regurgitation access my car.

Yet, what I said makes her regurgitation? She have an awful taste into man, I disdain her more. I was going to open the entryway on her side yet she out of nowhere breath out making me glance over to her, I augmented my eyes at suprise to what she recently did.

"I just gulped it." She said with a slight harshness on her voice before chuckling herself to what she recently did, I get back on my sit taking a gander at her skepticism. She's so unique, she's truly different yet now and again about her makes me irritated, dislike different ladies that is so fastidious or frightened of soil for sure.

"This girl."

<3

Returning home at long last following a couple of moments subsequent to, passing on Azumi inside the car to call a gatekeeper to assist Azumi with getting inside the visitor room. Close to about me not needing her to convey her or lead her inside the visitor room, I don't want my Dad and Mom to found me holding an alcoholic Azumi before they began to contemplate severely about me.

"Much thanks to you." I said to monitor before he immediately run where my car was left, I rapidly get inside the house meeting an uproarious quietness inside the house as the main ceiling fixture sparkling inside the house. Before to advancing on the stairs to steps, I notice the entryway in visitor room was open making me glance around to check assuming that somebody is as yet alert.

Strolling towards the front entryway before looking inside, I notice the TV is on like somebody is watching. I look inside yet to meet nobody inside, I pivot however meet an old granddad with a glass of water on his hand, his face don't look recognizable on me as I began to think who this elderly person was. He gaze toward me as he sees that there's someone remaining infront of the visitor room.

"Oh, you must be the son of my grand daughter's boss?" He ask halting infront of me as I marginally bow my head before gesturing, he brilliantly grin at me as I don't have any idea what to do straightaway yet I heard a recognizable voice whining behind. Turning around to see Azumi attempting to get the watchman hand off of her, I walk a side to allow the gatekeeper to walk Azumi inside the room where I remain with this elderly person.

"What happened to my little girl?" I heard the elderly person ask as he investigate his alcoholic fabulous little girl as I rolled up my eyes secretly as annoyance lingering inside of me without anybody seeing, I get back on my own senses when the elderly person turn his head to me to pose me an inquiries for sure with regards to his great little girl.

"She's drunk, just sit back and relax." I said with my typical tone as my face draw a not that intrigued with regards to Azumi's becoming inebriated, I heard this elderly person infront of me sighs out prior to looking inside the room where Azumi was. The watchman quickly left, investigating seeing Azumi strolling plastered through the lounge chair as she getting something.

"Oh, Come on! Just get out, I'm tired." I heard Azumi whimpering as I notice she's taking something out on her eyes as I making an honest effort to check what it is, however this elderly person infront of me laugh making me turn around to him as there's prodding draw all over his face as he sees me gazing to Azumi. Making a sound as if to speak attempting to change the circumstance as I don't have any idea what to do straightaway however steadily the elderly person infront of me walk a stage inside before he go to me.

"Much obliged to you, Sir." He said fortunately as at long last inclination alleviation to leave before anybody sees me standing here, I gestured before bending my lips up as I hang tight for him to close the white entryway infront of me yet he breath out making a sound as if to speak as he's prepared to say something next.

"Additionally, since your dad isn't here, I didn't let him know immediately. Yet, since you're here, I'll simply thank to you. Many thanks, Sir. You helped us so much, and even Mr Jeon let us stay here."

My grin gradually disappearing as I pay attention to each word that turn out in his mouth, I at long last realize that she's something to my father however he likewise help her granddad and let them detail here makes me heat up my blood. I clench my jaw not that clearly for this elderly person as I ball my clench hand in my pocket as I simply continue paying attention to what he is talking about.

"Mr Jeon is extremely kind to my grand daughter, he even saved her in the fight a few days ago." I simply show him a phony grin as I holding my resentment overall quite well, I wish I can punch somebody right now to elliminate this annoyance of mine that forever brilliant away atleast a day. Azumi is truly something I can't explain, she resembles a book of japenese that is difficult to understand it and get it, If you can't get that book, you all simply need to know it what it truly is, that is Azumi.

"He must be a sweet daddy."