Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes

Start from the beginning

The white haired female felt her cuts being healed but new ones popping up.

' Damn it... I need to risk it' She thought to herself as her Grimoire flipped to a different page.

" Elemental Fire Magic: Blazing waves!!!" She screamed swinging her arms in an X motion. The screech of the Flacon was heard as fire sprung out from her arms in an X motion and attacked the glass creature straight at it's chest.

Another Wave of flames sprang out from her arms as it attack the creature in the same place. Then it did it again two more times before it stopped.

The Falcon shook violently as a layer of glass fell to the ground. The size shrunk smaller by a bit but still stood proud.

' It have layers of glass. Each attack will take a layer off...' The females thought to herself, ' I can't see how many layers it has because the damn falcon is see through'

" It will take a lot more than that to defeat my magic" The mage laughed with a evil glint in her eyes, " And I will kill you before than!!"

Y/N covered her face from another flap of the Falcons wings.

 ' I can't use land magic or water magic for this magic...I can only use Fire and wind...But what spell can I use to defeat this creature in one go' She pondered in irritation from the glass cuts she keeps receiving.

The white haired female squinted her eyes as she tried to study the flacon's movements or any signs of weakness.

" Glass Magic: Blades of Glass!!" The Purple haired mage chanted a new spell sending glass daggers in her direction.

The white haired female moved just in time to hear the whooshing sound of the daggers pass her ears. But she was glad for the attack, because she found the weakness.

"Elemental Fire and Wind Magic: Howling winds of blazing flames " She chanted swinging her arms in the mages direction. A whip of wind from all over the place crash into the mage before whips of flames bursted from behind the wind as an aftershock.

The purple mage fell to her knees with wide eyes as burns and slashes covered her whole body. She had gasping breaths from the smoke that filled her lungs.

The Flacon disappeared as her Grimoire plopped onto the ground.

" In the movement of your last attack, the Falcon stopped moving, indicating you were controlling it. Take out the controller, destroy the falcon" Y/N decided to tell her what she found out as she walked to her.

Bending down, the white haired female came eye to eye with the gasping female.

"You took Fuegoleon's right arm" Y/N whispered to her as she picked up a large piece of glass from the ground. " So I'll take yours". She grasped the female right arm and used the glass to cut through the skin and muscle before breaking the bone.

The white haired female threw the arm away from her, ignoring the silent scream the female made. Blood poured out from the wound before her body slumped onto the ground.

Y/N looked down at her bleeding figure for a second before using her recovery magic to seal up the wound in her arm and remove the smoke from her lungs. They might be evil but she didn't want them to die.

With a sigh, the female dusted off her clothes and and turned around to head towards the center of the hideout. Maybe she could just meet back up with Mereoleona and th-

Badump*

Y/N froze mid-step while slowly placing her right hand onto her chest. She soothed the strange feeling with circling motions.