To talk and be young. To find where we stand

Clarke:

"I don't even know what to do right now." I say walking closer to him.
"I think, for once, stop thinking about everything that has gone on or will go on tomorrow" he says finishing his drink off.
"I've never been good at that."
"I know. which is why you have to now."

I nod my head and look out past the gate, to the empty Feilds.

"If you knew everything that has happened. all the we faced. and we were back on the ark. would you have come down?"
"Haven't you asked me that before?" He asks

"Maybe. I can't remember, so much has happened." I say trying to think if I had asked him before.

"Yes. because with out me, everyone would have been dead " he says laughing. most likely to enlighten the heavy set mood.

I walk over and wrap my arms around him, and he wraps his Arms around me.

"Thank you. for keeping everyone alive." I say into his chest.
"I didn't save everyone.". He says

"Join the club" I mutter, my thoughts leading to the darkness Bellamy told me to avoid.
"You did good princess" he whispers into my ear and kisses my forehead.
I look up to him and just stare into his eyes.
The silence was calming. I didn't deserve him, yet I wouldn't let him go.

"What are we Bellamy?" I ask and he smiles softly.

"I've wondered when you'd ask that question." he says

"What? You don't do tied down relationships?" I joke hoping it wast true. not after everything.

"Your mine. and I'm yours." he says reassuringly, giving me a nod.

He kisses me softly as the last of the sun fades away.

"What do we do know..know that it's all over ..?" I ask and his hand slips into mine.

"I have a couple ideas" and devilish smirk creeps upon his face..

( feed back ? .... ;) )