Semester 1 :
Mathematics P1
History P2
English P3
Italian P4

Semester 2:
Art P1
Science P2
Gym P3
Technological Design P4

"That is disgusting." I mumble to myself but Nards heard.

"I can help you with Italian and Math, you're out of luck for the other two though." Nodding my head I notice the hallways starting to fill up. Friends meet up at their lockers catching up after their summer break. They all wear their nicest clothes and have the biggest smiles on their faces.

Everyone looks so well dressed. I just have some baggy jeans and a oversized t-shirt on that has butterflies on it. I love butterflies especially blue ones.

"You look beautiful Maggie." Nardo whispers to me reassuringly. Nodding I give him a big grin. I wrap my arms around him and as if it's instinct he wraps his around me. Kissing my head He lets go and starts his third lecture of the morning.

"No drugs, no smoking, no alcohol. Keep out of trouble and try to pay attention. No skipping class and make sure you eat your lunch. I will wait for you in the parking lot after school. I love you Maggie."

"Bye bye." I wave at him as he gives me a final look before leaving me to my own devices. Sighing I start my walk looking at the door numbers and their patterns.

My first class which is... math— fuck, is in 307 meaning it's on the third floor. Grumbling I haul my ass up the stairs as people give me questioning looks. Not bad looks by any means just curious because I am a new face. I give the people who stare at me a small smile before continuing on looking for my class.

Of course my stupid ass got lost and the bell rung five minutes ago. The hallways emptied quickly. I hold the straps of my black Hershel backpack as I look around getting slightly distracted by the posters.

That's how I got lost in the first place. I was looking at the door numbers when a colourful poster posted on the walls caught my eye. It was just an anti-bullying campaign yet it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Stop me and make me read it. Now I am late to my class walking through the halls all alone with no clue where to go.

Yet, I could not give two shits. Let's just hope Nardo doesn't get a call.

Looking around amazed at what is highschool I hear a slight commotion going on up ahead.

Do not look Maggie.

I don't know Tina, I'm an FBI top agent. I have to serve and protect my countr- highschool from bullying. The poster said so itself. I will not tolerate bullying and I will not be a bully.

Good, that's that.

Tip toeing over to the commotion around the corner I hide behind the wall and curiously peak my head out.

Standing there is a blonde, a red head, and a strawberry blonde all taunting another girl who I can not see.

Listening in, my eyes nearly bulge out of my sockets when I hear them call the girl a very rude and foul name. The slur that is offensive to the LGBTQ+ community. Gasping I round the corner ready to throw hands with these stupid bitches.

"You're just a worthless fa-"

"Hey!" I shout cutting the main blonde off storming over there. They all look at me with their eyebrows raised.