Chapter - 31🌹

The demon Lord free fall on his bed, sighing in content once he met with the soft material. Moans escaped his lips as he twisted his muscles and then letting them to relax. After completing such an important task, he was content. He was happy.

Him going to the deepest part of the hell, facing the angry piece of soul of Lord Namjoon, it was all worth his time and sweat. He was truly happy with the information he gathered and also confirmed the myths to be ture.

A content sigh left his lips followed by a fond smile as he thought about his mate.

Yesss!! His mate. Finally!

He so wanted to meet him now but his exhausted self couldn't hold him up on his feet. Visiting the dead king's last piece of soul is no joke. And reviving it is indeed exhausting. He was on the verge of passing out when he transferred a lot of energy for longer duration to the dead soul in order to give it a life and ability to communicate. And must he mention this here, the dead are not meant to be revived, and if you mess with them, they get angry. As for the ex-king of Hell, the piece of soul was so angry, it almost sucked out Jaehyun's power core.

Recalling the incidents made Jaehyun furrow his brows. It was indeed a fatal experience. But he had no choice, some questions couldn't be answered by any living beings. And that's when the dead steps up.

It has been centuries since he last visited the place. And the cause was no were near pleasant. He recalled how distraught he was. How helpless. How he was torn between his responsibilities. Something that he never chose to have. Something he never thought of, never asked for.

The king slowly closed his eyes, telling his brain to shut as well. He doesn't want to recall the memory. It does no good to him. It just digs up the past wounds. It causes only pain.

Thud!!!!!!

His bedroom door bang opened, gaining his attention. His frowned expression relaxed when he saw the person standing at his door.

"You fucker!" The human snarled and charged towards the demon Lord who just looked at him with an amused smile.

Taeyong aimed his punch right on Jaehyun's face, but the latter caught it in his palm and pulled the angry human closer instead and planted his lips on the human's. This took Taeyong by surprise and he froze on spot while Jaehyun devoured his lips desparately.

Taeyong pushed the demon Lord on his chest but not too hard. But Jaehyun remained unfazed and slightly bit Taeyong's lip. It only startled the human who only gave way to Jaehyun's tongue to enter his mouth.

That's it!

Taeyong grabbed a hold of Jaehyun shirt and instead of pushing him away, he pulled in closer and played his cards in the kiss. Biting sucking the juicy lips of the Demon King, giving him the taste of his own meds. Jaehyun was surprised and Taeyong knows it, encouraging him to do more.

The sound of smooches ringing in their ears as they were on their mission to eat each other's faces.

Jaehyun let his hand travel to Taeyong's butt giving them a nice squeeze. Taeyong jolted in surprise and stumbled, pulling Jaehyun with him. The duo fell on the bed; Jaehyun on top of the human while their lips remained connected.

What felt like ages the human broke the kiss because of the dire need to breath. He breathed heavily as he stared at the demon above him. Their faces few inches apart.

Taeyong didn't miss the fond smile on Jaehyun's lips and also the fondness in those brown orbs that stared back at him. He doesn't know what this sudden emotions his mind and heart were stirring in him. It felt good to see the demon again. He felt.......... relieved.