Chapter - 21 🌹

"This is annoying!"

Thuddd

"Why i have to work in this shithole again?!!

Thudddd

Ten banged another make-up appliance on the table, after using it. He didn't have a very good time the entire day. He was busy burning his ass with jealousy since the time Yuta proudly showed the hickey and bite mark he got form Winwin. And in the evening he was reminded of his job as a stripper that still existed. And when he complied with the situation then this fucking eyeliner won't get straight!!!

"This shit is gayer than me!!" Ten cursed and threw the eyeliner pencil in the very corner, where Taeyong was sitting and observing Ten's frustration. Taeyong has to dodged the bullet and looked at Ten who was now facing him, and his nostril flared in anger.

"I'll be ordering Johnny to give me the darkest deepest hickey, even if he has to bite my flesh off!!!!" Ten yelled while pointing another eyeliner pencil towards Taeyong threateningly.

Taeyong looked at him with horrified eyes, "you are being so dramatic just because of this? A hickey? Are you nuts?"

Ten stood up from his seat with such speed and dashed towards Taeyong as if he would knock the shit out of the latter now. Taeyong took a step back and he was already stuck to the wall. Ten still had the eyeliner pencil pointed at Taeyong. "Just hickey? It's not just a hickey! Did you see that bitch being all show off infront of me? Even Ten didn't have such beautiful marks till now! " Ten mimicked the last part as Yuta teased him. Taeyong rolled his eyes at that. His friends have being a complete nuisance.

"You are being dramatic Ten. Is this something to be competitive about?" Taeyong said, annoyance was clear in his tone. Ten the eyeliner pencil again and grabbed Taeyong's shoulders, startling him. "Competition? This is war!! That i HAVE to win no matter what! Balls are on stake!" Ten yelled in his face. Taeyong was sure his ears would bleed any minute from now.

"Balls?"

"Yes balls! If i lose this war, 'am gonna chop off Johnny's balls!" With that Ten turned around and left the room, not giving Taeyong any time to say a word.

Taeyong rubbed his temple with his index and thumb and sighed. He has not even performed for the night and he already felt exhausted, thanks to the utter stupidity he has to deal with.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" He said.

🌹

Less than a week ago. That's the last time the duo were on the stage together but it felt like ages ago. The feeling was not something new still its always satisfactory and refreshing. The time of the day when Taeyong has no worries and just liked being admired by his audience. Of course he could see the lust in their eyes, and the desire to atleast touch him was clear from their faces. Some had that heart broken or disappointed expression and Taeyong clearly knows the reason - they can't afford him. He is pricy. And they know it. So has to fulfill their thirst just by looking at him.

Taeyong's eyes wandered around the crowd while he rolls with the music along with his partner - Ten. He easily spotted the giant boyfriend of his dwarf friend in the crowd. Johnny had his hands buried in his pocket and the stripper did not have to think too much for the reason.

Ten won't have to 'ask' for a hickey i guess.
He thought

Taeyong's eyes scanned the crowd again but something or rather someone in the corner, caught his attention. There was no need to double take or squint his eyes to have a clear view of the dark area. Taeyong could easily tell who the person was. And to be honest his presence was unexpected for the stripper.