Chapter - 14 🌹

Have you ever seen a nightmare with open eyes? Well, if you ask Johnny, he will definitely say yes.

The first and the foremost sight infront of him was of Renjun, who was pulling two girls by their hair.
"You dare to touch my nana, you bitch! I will pluck you out like chicken and harvest your toes!! Come here!!!" He didn't look any sober. Jeno was trying his best to pull his boyfriend away but he too was tipsy and Jaemin, he was all audience to the show while rooting for his mates.

Johnny could also see Chenle twerking on the stage while Jisung was cheering for him. Haechan was talking to a wine bottle at the corner while Mark just looking at him fondly. The Luwoo couple where dancing on the dancefloor. They were in each other's embrace. You would think atleast these two didn't caused any havoc. Yup you can say that if you ignore Lucas's and Jungwoo's big black wings on full display and the scared look of the people.

"Are those real?" Ten was both in awe and shock as he saw the giant wings.

An ear piercing scream gained his attention back to Renjun who managed to actually pull out a chunk of hair from the girl's head. Ten gasped out loud at the horrendous sound.

"That's an extension.......yeah that's definitely fake." Taeyong said.

"That doesn't make it any better Taeyong." Ten resorted.

"Jaehyun will kill me!" Johnny could see his life flashing infront of him.

"Idk about others but i surely want to kill you." Taeyong was really irritated with the fact that they are the ones responsible for taming such crackheads.

"Let's not waste anymore time, let's go." Ten said and dragged them in.

After shedding a lot of blood sweat and tears, Johnny, Ten, Taeyong and......

"Yeah!! Run faster horsy!!!!"

"Shut up or i will kill you!!!!!"

Yuta.

How did he end up with them?
Well........Taeyong may or may not have spotted him in the bar and asked for a helping hand, to drag the group of drunk demon's out of the bar. Yuta being the sweetheart he is, agreed to help and ended up giving a piggyback ride to Lucas. Don't ask him how he ended up doing that. He still is cursing the time when he bent down infront of the Luwoo couple just to tie his shoelace when this big giant hopped on him and was not letting go.

Lucas keep on pulling his hair and slapping his butt just so his 'horse' will run faster.

Smack!!!!

Another slap on his butt and Yuta tried to drop Lucas down but he himself can't figure out how the heck the giant is stuck to him like a leech.

"Taeyong! I am never helping you ever again even if you get your asses cooked on a barbecue!!!" Yuta barked in annoyance.

"Turn your volume down will ya? We are in the forest!" Ten scolded.

"Get your ass spanked every 10 second and then we will talk!" Yuta fired back. Johnny made eye contact with Ten and winked while Ten bit his lower lip. Taeyong watched them from behind and rolled his eyes.

These horny bastards!

Soon they all stopped when they where deep inside the forest.

"Why did you stop?" Yuta questioned as he could see no house nothing in there, and ofcourse he couldn't see the big loop of flame either. Ten couldn't see it too but he had come to this place before so he knew the portal was somewhere in that place. Whereas for Taeyong, a cold sweat ran down his spine just by seeing that portal again. All the things happened with him when he visited that place still gives him chills.