Chapter - 10 🌹

(a/n : ^^^^^^^he's sooooo pretty 😍)

Taeyong was headed upstairs, just to check up on Ten before going to the designated hotel to his client. After a long break he finally has earned again a lot of money. Ten was not very scared but he seemed to be a bit disturbed by the situation. So he thought its better if he could just have a check up on Ten before going out for his work.

"Ten!" He called the younger while he went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He finished entire bottle of water. He let out a satisfied sigh after quenching his thirst. He looked at the empty bottle.

Was I really that thirsty?

He then headed to the living room. "Ten!" He called out again. His eyebrows furrowed.

Why is he not answering? Slept already?

He tried not to think of any negative things.He glanced at the wall clock.

12:30 am

He twisted the door knob.

"Ten"

he called out again as he headed inside. He scanned the room.

No one.

His brow furrowed more in worry. He headed to the bathroom.

No one again.

A chill ran down his spine.

"Ten! Where the heck are you? Its not the time to play okay?!" Taeyong came into the living room again. He was really worried.

Ten is not well and where the heck could he go at this hour? And the fact that they had some lunatics visit them this evening was not helping at all. One even claimed Ten as his soulmate. What if he kidnapped Ten?

No no no no no!

Just at the mere thought Taeyong got chills and broke out in cold sweats. He frantically checked the entire house again while calling for Ten again and again. When he got nothing he rushed out of the house to the terrace but got nothing.

"Where the hell did you go?" Taeyong was really panicking now. He grabbed his phone to call Taeil or Yuta.

"Fuck!!" He cursed ,annoyed as the phone was dead.

What if he is actually kidnapped? What if they torture him? Or worse.....kil-

Taeyong shook his head frantically to get rid of the thoughts. His mind was a mess. He pulled his hair in frustration. He absolutely has no idea what to do. Moreover he has no idea where Taeil was as he didn't meet him since morning. The elder just told him he was given some work by the boss. As for Yuta, he has not seen that animé since morning as well.

Taeyong was about to yell Ten's name again but something caught his eyes. He got close to the railing and squinted his eyes to get a better look.......he saw a silhouette and leaned on the railing more, his eyes went wide at what he saw.

A tall silhouette with a sack, more like a person, was on it's shoulder and was heading towards the forest across the road.

Without thinking twice he made a run for it, not caring about his work outfit ( lacy shirt with tight booty shorts and thigh garter).

By the time he reached the forest there was no one too be found there. And there is only one way.....

they must have headed deeper into the forest.
He guessed.

Taeyong haulted his steps and panted. He was a bit hesitant about going further as he recalled the night when he went into the forest for the first time and that black smoke and glowing eyes. He gluped. But then he has to save Ten as well. No matter what, he can't let those psychos take his friend away.