OS 14.2

" aise kaise bhaag gya woh ....pkdo use..... Agar woh yaha se nikal gya Zinda toh sab khatam ho jayega ..... Jao dhundo use ." A man shouted at his men ...

This man has been very recently informed that the person they had held captive since 1 YEAR has Run away ...

" Vithal bhau ..humne sab jagaah dekh liya ...kahi nahi mila " one of the man came forward ...

Yes .....this was none other than VITHAL MANNE ....

" Sbhi log underground ho jayo ..." He ordered them ...

" Sab barbaad ho gya ... Sab khatam ho gya ... Agar woh ..woh uss acp ke paas pahunch gya toh sab khatam ho jayega ..." Vithal cursed himself ...

SCENE CHANGES ...
CHAVAN NIWAS ...

All are sitting at the dining table ... But no one is talking ... All are lost in their l own world ..

Shivani bhua - sai nhi iss ghar se toh maano raunak hi chli gyi hai ...

P - samrat ..kuchh pta chla sai ke baare mein ...

S - nhi ...kahi se kuchh nhi pta chla ki woh kaha hai ...

Mohit - agar sai bhabhi ke baare mein pta chl bhi gya toh bhi kya aapko lgta hai ki woh vaapis aayengi ...jo unke saath yaha vyavhaar hua hai ..uske baad kis mooh se aap log unhe vaapis aane ke liye kahenge ...

All were silent ...they dared not reply Mohit who was all the way speaking the truth and showing them the bitter reality .....

SCENE 3 :
A beautiful girl , cute girl is sitting in the library ...with her specs on and all her concentration entirly on her book ...and just then a girl from behind comes and removes the pin from her bun ...

The girl looked up ...

Shreya - Miss topper bas bhi kro ...kitna pdogi ...mil jayge tumhe MISS SAI JOSHI - THE STUDENT OF THE YEAR AWARD .....

YES ...THIS GIRL WAS OUR SAI JOSHI !!!

sai - kya Shreya. ..saara concentration ki band bjaadi tumne ...aur Baal khraab krdiye woh alag ....

Sh - kitni baar bola hai tumhe khule baal ache lgte hai ....

And suddenly the smile disappeas from sai s face ...
When she got the flashes of virat saying her the same thing ....

" har ek cheez , har ek baat se aap Jude hai ! Aap toh bhool gye honge mujhe lekin main kabhi nhi bhool payongi ...na aapko aur na humaari achi buri yaadon ko ... " she thought ....

FLASHBACK ...

Sai and virat returned from mahableshwar ... it was the worst phase of their relationship...they were both totally shattered because of the words and actions of each other ...

But theses differences between them did not resolve ...
That cafe incident created more difference between both of them ... they were both hurt with each other ...

Virat assumed sai to be hating him and sai thought that she holds no place in his life ...

They both did not sit and talk and resolved their problems...

later virat s act of locking her in the room just broke her .., she could not understand the reason behind the hate and frustration virat was carrying for her ...

After that she decided that she won't be part of this toxic relation anymore ... with these thoughts of self assertion, she was all set to leave ....

After the puja , sai went to her room .... she packed her hand bag ...
She was keeping the ruby pendant in his drawer and virat came to the room ..

V - main tumhe tumahare saare documents pehle hi de chuka hoo ..ab mere pass tumhaara kuchh nhi hai ...

S - aapne sahi kaha ..,ab mere pass bhi aapke kuchh nhi hai ...

V - kuch chahiye tumhe ?

S - haan ...vaada ...

V - kya ??

S - vaada kijiye ki aap apna khyaal rkhenge ...aur humesha khush rhenge ...vaise kehne ki zaroorat nhi hai ...khush toh aap rhenge hi ...

Virat was heell confused at this....

V - kya mtlb ...

Sai could not control her emotions anymore .... she turned to the other side ... and wiped her tears ...

V - SAI ...main kuch puchh rha hoon .vaise actually .rehne do ..tum vaise bhi aaj kal kuchh zyada hi self dependant ho gyi ....

He went to his side of bed and took his phn off the charger and was about to go but sai stopped him ....

S - virat sir ...

He turned ...

S - byeeeee ......

Virat was hell confused ...he was not getting any thing ...

V ( in mimd ) - mujhe itni ghabrahat kyu ho rhi hai.... .jaise ...Jaise kuchh hone wala hai ..mujhse kuchh door ho rha hai ...jaise main khudse door ho rha hoon ....

And he tried to brush all the thoughts and went ...

And then with a very heavy heart , sai also left chavan niwas ..... nobody knew about this ... and later aai got a letter from the kitchen ...

When she told virat and others about this , all were shattered ... virat could then link the things and understood the meaning behind everything ...

" kal se aapki saari mushkile hal ho jayengi .... apna khyaal rkhna ...khush rehna ...aur woh bye " he was murmering ......he was totally shattered ... for once he felt like dying to be better than living without her ..

Samrat criticized virat , holding him all the way responsible for everything .....

S - sai ke yaha se jaane ki wajaah sirf sur sirf tu hai virat ...tera yeh bartaav aur tera roz ka mental torture ...

And then all the drama remains same ...

But here sai did not meet with any accident ...she safely reached Manali and is contuining her studies there...

Flashback ends ...

S - kya hua kyu hua ..ab isse koi fark nhi prrta lekin main chavan niwas vaapis kabhi nhi jayongi ....

IN CHAVAN NIWAS ...

VIRAT came down from his room ...
HE was about to leave but aai stoppe her ...

A - VIRAT , KHAANA TOH KHA KAR JA....

V - aai mera mann nhi hai .. .main ps mejn krlunga bf ..

A - ab aise krne se kya hoga virat ... na tu dhangg se khaata hai na peeta ...na kisi se baat krta hai ...

V - aai ..maim late ho rha hoon ..chlta hoon ...

He was about to go but the door bell rung ...

HE OPENED the gate ....
And the man in front of him shocked him to the core ....

He was hell shocked ....

" aaapp " .... he said in amazement ....

And before they could say anything further , that man fainted in his arms ....

To be contiuned ....

Btao kaun hai ???? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔