OS 11

Hiiii everyone  !!! I m  back with another Os .... In this i m going to write on the part which writers of the show have missed ...
So let's start .....
Before that a few changes .....
* no friendship sequence between Sai and Virat ....
*Sai had no accident ....
*  the fights and misunderstandings  continued  between both of them .....

"Agar aapko lgta hai ki aap mujhe apne hisaab se chla skte hai toh yeh apki sbse bdi gltfehmi hai Mr Virat Chavan ....she was shouting  on the top of her voice ...

" main aapse tangg aa gyi hoon ....aapki iss chup rehne ki bimaari se tangg aa gyi hoon main ...aap humesha woh krte hai jo aapke hisaab se sahi hota hai ....." she was saying all this as if she was talikng to a dummy who has now feelings and emotions and would not get hurt ....
BUT virat was damn hurt ... he had unstoppable tears flowing from his eyes ....

His just turned around and left the room ...he did  not argue back ...he did not reply ...just went out ...

If a person steps out of the argument silenlty , then it is the proof that the person is damn upset and hurt and broken by our words ...

Same was the case with virat right now ...

He drove out of the house .... all the words of sai were echoing in his ears ... he was just thinking about the words she spoke but was least bothered about her pain which forced her to say all this ... She just wanted answers from  virat regarding his relationship with pakhi ..but whenever they try to talk about it,  they end up hurting each h other....and the same thing happened today....

" main ek baar phir yeh sochne ki glti kr baitha sai ki humare beech sab theek ho jayega .... lekin ab mujhe yakeen ho chuka hai ki kuchh theek nhi hone wala ....lekin iss baar main baat ko itni aage nhi pahunche dunga ki baat tumhaari jaan par aye jaise phle ajinkya wali misunderstanding mein tumhare Ghar chodne par ayi thi ... isliye iss baar tum kisi conclusion par ayo main hi apna faisla le lunga ...tum se door rehna asaan nhi hoga par tumhe humesha ke liye khone se behter hai ki kuchh  dur rhe ...atleast mujhe itna toh yakeen rhega na ki tum safe ho aur shayd khush bhi mujhse door hokar .😭😭😭......he said all this to himself with a very heavy heart ...

On the other side , sai ....
" maine kuchh zyada hi bol diya ....lekin virat sir app smjhte kyu nhi hai ki main jaana chahti hoon ki aapke mann mein mere liye kya hai ..aur yeh jaanne ke liye mera yeh Janna zaroori hai ki aap pakhi didi ke liye kya  mehsoos krte hai ...aap aaj vaapis ayenge na toh main aapse maafi mangoongi aur apne sawaal ka jwaab bhi ..."

After about 3 hrs , he reached back home ...he had already texted everybody to gather at the hall ...

When he reached there , all were looking at him confused ...

All were there but not sai ...

Aai - godu , tu rukk main sai ko bulaati hoon ..

VIRAT - AAI , maine sbko msg kiya tha hall mein ikatha hone ke liye ...jinhe  meri baat sunti thi woh yaha hai aur jise nhi sunni thi woh yaha nhi hai ...apko kisi ko bulaane ki koi zaroorat nhi hai ...

All could  clearly see his teary eyes ....hurt voice ...they understood that sai and virat have had another fight .... and were on realy bad terms  with each other   ....
By then sai came there ...virat ignored her ...

V - main aap sbko yeh bataana chahta tha ki mera transfer jo hold pe tha woh grant ho gya hai ...mujhe kl hi apni nyi posting ke liye niklna hai ....

All were shocked ...sai could not understand how to react ... she was shattered ...she had decided to talk to him but he was again going away from him ...

After a little , questions answer session , they all went to their rooms .....

In room ...

Sai - virat sir aap kyu ja rhe hai ...

V - humaari aaj ki ldayi ka Kota pura ho chuka hai already..ab pls doobara nhi ...mujhe jo kehna hai main niche keh chuka hoon ...now no  more discussion....

Sai  started crying....

Sai - aap pls mtt jayiye meri vjaah se  ... she broke down ...

Virat was shocked to see her crying so badly...morning she was fighting and now she is pleading to him ...

But he took his pillow and just  went out silently ....he knew if he stayed there for more than a second even , then he would break down ....

Next day , virat was all ready to leave ...he packed his stuff and was in hall meeting everyone ... Tears were flowing from sai s eyes ... She came forward to meet him ...

Virat - dhyaan rkhna apna ... Main yaha se ja rha hoon. Lekin apni zimmedariyo se nhi bhaag rha ho ...kuchh bhi zaroorat ho toh bta Dena ...
He said in a rude tone ...

And without listening to her reply , he just turned around and went from there ..

Virat had just crossed the gate and all started hurling their taunts on sai holding her responsible for virat leaving his family ...they spoke a lot to her ...against her.....she was just crying and explaining herself ...but they hurt a lot with their words.... Sai looked towards aai but this time she also went to her room silently ...she did not fight for her....she did not took any stand for her daughter this time ....

Finally , when samrat returned back after dropping virat to the airport and saw everyone lashing out at sai for no reason , he stopped them all and warned them to stay away from sai or else he would not be able to control himself. ..

He supported sai and took her to the rooom ...
She went inside the room and locked it from inside ....

She cried a lot ...letting out all her emotions ...she did not know what virat feels for her but she was now somewhere very much clear about her feelings for him ... She accepted that she is in LOVE with him and that her survival without him is impossible ...

After around 3 hrs , samrat returned to check on. Sai ...door was locked from inside ...he knocked at the door once , twice ...he knocked sofltly ...he almost patted his hand at the door ..but no response ...he was going mad ...he was constantly shouting her name to open the door. ...but she was nt responding .....

Prracp : what happened to sai ...??? Is this the end of their relation or they are on the way to make a beautiful Sairat with clear acceptance of love for each other??? .....what do you all think?? 🤔🤔🤔 do comment your views ...and pls if u want any changes to be made or have some suggestions for ending then pls let me know ....

Pls vote ...

Thankyou ...!!💖💖

SAIRAT - Absolute BlissOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara