OS ( last part )

Continuing from last part.....

Virat's anger was on peak ....He left for the hospital ....

Here sai was thinking about all the meetings with doctor in the last few months where sai and virat enjoyed the every little growth of their soon to come bundle of joy ....

Virat arrives at the hospital ......He was so angry and all ready to confront sai , asking her the reason for this kind of behavior...

(As usual , he is unable to understand that his own ambiguous actions and deeds are the reason for Sai's this kind of behavior)

He met Sai 's doctor at the hospital reception only ...virat and doctor had a word with each other and then he went to sai ' s ward ...

As he entered , he saw sai on the hospital bed with her eyes closed ...although , she was alright and there was nothing  much critical to worry about  , but still seeing  her like this , he felt as if somebody was stabbing daggers in his heart ...

Seeing her innocent face which bespoke stress, weakness,  tiredness , all his anger vanished ..

He went near her ...she opened her eyes ..and was shocked+happy ....Before they could say anything to each other , doctor and nurse came in ...They removed sai's drip and informed them that it was all for the day and they can go home ...

Doctor : sai , for today its done ......your next appointment is after 2 weeks ...and pls take care of yourself ...eat well and keep your self free from all kind of stress .....

Sai smiled im response ....
Doctor looked at virat and virat in return passed  a assuring smile ....

Flashback ...
When virat met doctors few minutes ago ..

Doctor : hi!! Mr chavan ...
Virat : hii doctor ..
Doctor : I was just thinking that how cum Sai came alone today for appointment.?. I mean you always accompany her ...and see you are here...anyway  , I was about to call you to talk about Sai ...
Virat : doctor , I hope everything is alright... sai is alright ...baby is alright  ?

Doctor : Mr Chavan , sai is coming here for checkups since the very beginning of her pregnancy....her health has been always perfect.....even at the times when most women face complications,  then also sai 's health was stable....but today I found her very weak ...extremely exhausted....her tests are alright ..... but i found her very stressed ...she does not seem to be the same sai who has been coming here since so many months for checkup....I found  that charm that smile missing ....
Mr chavan , all these things can prove to be extremely fatal for her and your baby ' s health ....i would not interfere or enquire about your personal life but as Sai ' s doctor , I advice you to take her health and mental peace  seriously
Its a bit tough times for her where she 's most of the time in pain , she feels weary and tired all the time  , moreover her mood swings which are tough for her ownself to handle ....in such condition , she might get hyper at times , she might get possessive or rather OVER POSSESIVE ...
BUT its your responsibility to handle her , to look after her , to make her relived , to reduce her stress  ...
Its my personal advice to take care of her mental health the same way you are taking care of her physical health....

VIRAT : I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE MORE CARE OF HER HEALTH ...

DOCTOR : GOOD .... HER HB LEVELS WERE INAPPROPRIATE SO WE HAVE STARTED TRANSFUSION SESSIONS ....
FOR NOW I LL TAKE YOU LEAVE ...

AND THEN DOCTORS LEAVE FROM THERE AND VIRAT  GOES TO SAI ...

FLASHBACK ENDS ..

ITS discharge time for sai ..... virat had gone to doctor to take Sai ' s report and complete other formalities....

In the meantime , sai stepped down from her bed but she suddenly felt dizzi and was about to fall when virat came on exact time  and held her ...

Virat : I told you to wait for me ...whats the hurry ...

Sai looked at him with innocent eyes and didnt say anything ...

He then took her one hand in his hand and curled his another arm around her shoulders and they both walked to the car ...

The drive to home was a silent affair ...virat wanted to talk to her ...he wanted to calm the turbulence going on inside her ..but he remained silent becoz sai was looking very weak so thought to talk to her later ..

On the other hand , even though sai's eyes were close but her mind was also struck at talking to virat , about so many things ...

They finally reached home ...again virat held her the same way and supported her and they both met aai ...aai inquired about her health ......aai instructed  virat to take sai in and take care of her ...

Virat made sai sit  on the bed , offerd her some water and went to freshen up ...

Here sai took her aaba's photo and went to the balcony  and cried her heart out ...

"Aaba  , you know what I'm missing you so much today ....im feeling very lonely aaba ...i am feeling as if there is no one whom I can talk to ......everything was going so well , but see suddenly what happen ...I know its my fault ...I put those wrong accusations on him ...but i have apologized to him so many times for this .....I can tolerate anything but not his tolerance...you know what , its been 3 days he is not talking to me....yesterday her words were really very hurting and even today also in the morning , when I was about to tell him about appointment,  he didnt listen...this had never happened before ....im unable to handle this now...and she broke down ......

Unware that virat was listening to all this....his heart broken into million peices seeing sai like this ...

He came forward ...and stood in front of her ..
Sai's eyes were closed because she was crying ...
Without saying anything , he hugged her ....very tightly ....sai was first shocked but then she realized that she is getting something , she was longing for a long time ...she reciprocated the hug and continues crying....and saying
" i m sorry virat sr ...im sorry ...I can tolerate any punishment you give but pls I can stand this ignorance anymore ...

He was feeling super bad for having stressed her so much ...

He broke the hug .....and cupped her face and while wiping her tears ..
" shhhh ...quiet now ....stop crying .... i m not ignoring you and not even angry anymore....just relax .....just don't unnecessarily make yourself ill....its all my fault.... I didnt understand you.... I am sorry.....

" no virat sir ...I should be apologizing for accusing you ...for not trusting you ....im sorry ....

"" shhh ...lets not start it again....just forget it....and he again took her into his embrace .....he kissed on her forehhead and one on her baby bump and carresed her baby bump ...smiling looking at each other

They both went inside the room ... he  made her lie on her side of bed and then came to his side and careesed her hair ...they both talked for a little and then sai slept in virat's embrace very peacefully ....with the peace and warmth that she was missing from so many days ......

       Finally all their misunderstandings got cleared but had they spoken to each other, then   it would have been  cleared long back...                              

                                    ........THE END .......

Its a  long part ... actually I had to finish it .....so wrote in one go only....

I hope you all liked it ....pls keep voting  and don't forget to comment ....

Thank you !!!