Os 3 .2

Lets continue from last part ...

Sai got a prescription from virat s uniform ..... There were so many questions in her mind ...she was scared to think that what will she do if whatever she is thinking comes out to be true ...what if virat was having an extra marital affair....all these thoughts were disturbing  her ...making her restless ....with each passing second , sai was loosing control over thoughts ...she kept thinking about all this entire day ...

The entire day passed in utter anxiety ...

It is 12.30 at night  ....virat has not retrn home yet ...but sai was all determined to wait for him , and talk to him ....

Time was passing ...he tried to call him , but he was not taking her calls ....she was getting extremely anxious with each passing sec praying for his safety ....

It was 2.30 ...no information about virat .. ..she called his colleagues and got to know that he had left from police station around 7 pm only ...... now all she could do was to wait for him ...

She didnt realize when she slept waiting for virat ...
But he didnt come home that night ...

Morning time ...
Virat came home around 6.30 in the morning ...he directly went to his room and found sai sleeping in the sitting position on the floor with her head on the table  ...

like this ....

Virat really got tense looking her like this ..her face was all teared up ...extremly exhausted ...bespoking absolute anxiety ....anybody can easily make out from her face that she had been  crying all night .....

Virat s heart was totally shattered seeing her in this comdition ...
He step forward to wake her up but he got a notification of msg received ...he took out his phn from his pockets and discovered that he had got 50 missed calls from sai last night ....

His anxiety increased many fold times ...
"Sai ki itni missed calls ...maine dhyaan hi  nhi diya ...pta nhi kya baat krni hogi ..,aur yeh yahan aisi haalat mein kyu sau rhi hai ...i hope sab theek ho " he thought ....

He came forward to wake her up but before he could call out her name she herself opened her eyes ....virat was standing behind her so she didn't see him ...she opened her eyes holding her head
"Aaah ...mera sirrr "...

And she tried to stand but felt dizziness and was about to fall back on floor but virat held her from behind ...

"Sai !!!! are u  OK ??? " concerned virat asked ...

Sai nodded in response ...

He made her sit on bed and offered her water ...HER HAND was still on her head which was aching badly ...

"Sirr toh dukhega hi na ...yeh kaise sau rhi thi tum ...aur yeh kya haalat bna rkhi hai tumne ....
He sat beside her and said softly purely out of concern ..
" sai kya hua hai ...tum theek  toh ho na ..," ...

For a moment she felt as if her old  virat sir was back ....
But she suddenly got reminded of last night  and all that she wanted to talk to him about ...

She said " Achanak se itni fikar ....aur puri raat  aapko main call krti rhi ...Tabb apne mera ek  phn   tak nhi uthaya  "

" i m sorry sai ... mujhe pta hi nhi chla ...Infact maine abhi tumhaari missed calls dekhi .....tum theek ....."

And she interrupred in between ..." itne kahan busy the aap ....kisi kaam mein busy the ya kisi ke saath busy the "
She asked in a completely suspecting tone ...

For a moment  , he got a little scared at her question and her way of asking that question ....

"Woh ...woh....kuchh bout zaroori kaam tha ...isilye phn nhi utha paya " he said jn a stammering voice ... she knew that he was lieimg and was not in PS ..
And HE  stood up from the bed to avoid more questions...he was about to leave when sai held his  hand ...

" meri baat  abhi Khatam nhi hui hai virat sr " ...she said

Virat taking his hand off her grip ..." main bout thak gya hoon sai ...mujhe fresh hona hai aur abhi doobara ps ke liye Nikalna hai ..hum bad mein baat krte hai pls " .....

"Main pichle kuchh Dino se yehi sunn rhi hoon ...virat sir ...aap jabse mission se vaapis aaye hai , aisa hi behave krr rhe hai ....main pta nhi Kitne Dino ke baad aapki Shakal dekh rhi hoon "
She said kind of acxusing him ...

Virat did not know how to respond or react ...because whatever sai just said was absolutely correct and he knew that he is somewhere doing all this intentionally....he felt bad for her ..

She continued , " virat sir mujhe saaf saaf nazar aa rha hai ki aap mujhe itne dino se ignore kar rhe hai ...kya main iski vajaah jaan skti hoon "
" agar aapko mujhse aur mere yaha hone se koi problem hai toh aap khul ke  bta dijiye ..main chli jaati hoon yaha se ..par aap pls mujhe avoid krne ke saath saath apnj family se door Matt hoyiye ..."

Virat just got numb for a sec after hearing from her that she would leave him ...

" tum yeh sab kya bol rhi ho sai ...aisa kuchh bhi nhi hai...main apni kaam ke wajaah se thoda busy hoon ..bas ..aur kuch nhi " he tried to explain his part withouf looking into her eyes ...and turned towards the dressing table

Sai understood from his tactics that he was lieing ...

"Yeh shruti kaun hai virat sir ..." she asked ...

Virat was totally shocked hearing shruti s name from sai ...he replied in stammering voice " kaun ...kaun shruti ..."

" kamaal hai ...apki uniform se shruti naam ki prescription  Nikli thi kal ....aur app toh aise bol rhe hai jaise aapne naam hi pehli baar suna ho " sai said with a sarcastic smile and suspecting tone ...

Virat was not understanding how to react .....he was sweating and this did not go unnoticed by sai ...

He again turned around ...and said
" woh ..a..yeh prescription mujhe mere senior ne dia tha ...constable se yeh medicines mangwane ke liye ...aur yeh meri pocket mein hi reh gya....and in order to avoid further questioning,  he spoke angrily " aur tum mujhse aise swaal kyu puchh rhi hoon ...kis hakk se mujhse aise baat kr rhi hoon ..main jab mrzi aao , jab mrzi jao , kuchh bhi kro...you have no  right to question me "

His voice was stammering and he was sweating ...

She was somewhere getting her answers through his rude words  ...she could easily see that he was lying ....and his last words broke her .....inspite of every effort she was unable to control her tears ....and thus went out ...

Virat saw this ....he knew how badly he had hurt sai ..but he was helpless ...

Precap :sai in trouble .... sai 's breakdown ...virat s support

I hope you all enjoyed reading  this part ...stay tuned ...
Plsssss  Keep voting ...and don't forget to comment
Next part very soon ....but for that pls give lots and lots of love by voting anc commenting....

THANK YOU !!!