OS 3.6 (last part )

Continue from the last part...

Sai s emotional outburst made virat realised his mistake .... He found himself the reason for all the mess in their lives ... He got a reality check that all these misunderstandings between both of them were just beacuse of Virat's decision of hidding Shruti and his relationship from others especially Sai ....

He apologised to sai for everything that happened between both of them in these past few days ....
Just apologies were not enough ... He promised her to never ever ignore her ... When sai became a little stable , he brought dinner for both of them ...He wanted to talk to her about all that happened in college ...but Sai had just come back to her senses after a serious breakdown ...so for the time being he avoided talking about anything that would put her back into stressful state ....

Virat : gussa toh mujhse thi na toh khaana peena kyu chod rkha tha itne dino se ...

Sai : dil hi nhi krta tha kuchh khaane ka ...

Virat felt bad about her but he did not want to make the environment stressed again ..so he said

Virat : ab main hoo hi aisa ...ladkiya mere liye khana peena tak chhod skti hai ...maine toh tumse pehle hi kaha tha ldkiya mrti thi mujhpe aur aise hi mere liye khaana peena chod deti thi ...
He said with proudly tone ...

Sai (laughing ) : aap abhi tak usi galatfehmi door nhi hui ...woh aapke liye bhookhi nhi rehti thi ...apko dekh ke bas khaane ka dil hi nhi krta tha unka ....

And their cute banter continues ...

After dinner , virat gave sai her medicines and then they both went to bed ...Sai wanted to ask virat all the questions regarding their relationship , regarding the work where he was so busy ...but she kept quiet .. after so many days , she had got her old virat back and thus she did not want to take any kind of risk of talking about something which would again create that same distance between both of them...

Lights are turned off ...both slept ...

Midnight , sai had a nightmare about the inciddent that happened in the college ...

She was murmering something ....
She was constantly requesting the person to let her go .. to leave her ... Virat suddenly woke up and saw sai sweating , shivering , extremely scared and murmering something .....
He got shocked and scared seeing her like this ...

He patted her cheeks , called her name to wake her up ... While sleeping only , she held his hand tight and was murmering his name to protect her ...save her ...
Virat felt extremely guilty for not being able to help her ...
He finaly sprinkled some drops of water on her face which broke her sleep ...
She , all of a sudden got up and hugged virat tightly ...

Virat consoled her ...made her drink water ..

Virat : sai , pls calm down ...koi nhi hai yaha ...sirf hum dono hai ..and u are safe here ...pls ..

Sai : aap chinta Matt kijiye virat sir ...main theek hoon ...mujhe toh ab aaadt ho gyi hai inn sab ki .... Pichhle kitne dino se yehi sab ho rha hai ...
She said with tears in her eyes ..aap sau jayiye ...main baahar balcony mein ho ....vhi par walk krte krte raat nikal jayegi ...

He felt very bad ...she was about to go but he held her hand ...

Virat : yeh walk ka time nhi hai sai ...sone ka time hai ...iss tym soya jaata hai ..aur tum bhi sau gi abhi ..chllo...

Sai : aapne dekha na abhi kya hua ... Mujhe nhi sona .... Main soti hoon toh yeh sab sapne aate hai ... Aur aaj toh mere bure sapno ki list mein yeh ek aur incident add ho gay ...
And she started crying ...