OS 11 (cont )

Samrat was shouting sai s name ...pleading her to open the door ...
On the hand , virat was calling him ....
He rejected his call ...

Virat got suspicious becoz samrat never cuts his calls like this ...
He then call aai ...
She was in her room and was little upset with sai ... She did not know what was going on in sai s room .....

Finally , when she did not respond , samrat and Mohit together , broke the door and got inside ...they found sai lying unconscious on the floor ...they hurriedly lift her and laid her on bed ...

Mohit asks karishma to call doctor immediately ....

Doctor comes ... Examines sai ...and gives her injection ...

D - inka bp kaafi low ho gya tha ...shayd kuchh na khane peene aur overstreess ki wajaah se ...pls tke care of her ..itni choti age mein bp fluctuations arenot at all a good sign ....

And she leaves ...

Except karishma , samrat and Mohit , nobody knows about Sai s health ...

All the rest of the family members talked to virat ... But these 4 were missing ..virat got suspicious ...

Virat cut the call ...

Later Mohit instructs karishma to stay in sai s room for the rest of the night ....and samrat and Mohit went to their rooms ...

Midnight , virat felt uneasy ...he could sense something wrong ..so keeping aside his anger and ego , he called sai ...but sai was asleep due to medications , so did not accept the call ...
Here virat thought that she does not want to talk to him .....

Next morning , sai wakes up ..she was feeling very weak ...samrat and Mohit took care of her ...

Sai was very disheartened that aai didnt even come to ask about her health ....

Like this a week passed .... sai started going to college ... Aai does not talk to her much ...she has nobody around her to talk to ...she stays quiet ...she just goes to college ..come back ..does some work ...hears everybody s taunts ...study ...wait for virat's msg or call and then sleep ...

She was growing weaker with every passing day ...

Then samrat got to know that virat talks to all the family members daily except sai ..he intentionally calls at that time when he know sai would not be around ...he did not want himself to break down again .....he felt as if sai did not want to talk to her that is why she did not take his call that day ..

Samrat called virat ...

Virat - kaisa hai jeeva ??

S - main theek hoo ..tu kaisa hai ??

V - ghar mein sab kuchh theek hai ??

S - sabse Teri Roz baat hoti toh hai ...haan jisse Teri baat nhi hoti ya shayd tu Jaan buchkar nhi krta baat ..uske baare mein puchh skta hai ??

V - jo bhi log mujhse baat krna chahte hai woh mujhse baat krte hai ....

S - tunhe sai se ek baar bhi baat nhi ki na jab se tu gya hai ??

V - samrat mujhe iss baarein mein koi baat nhi krni ...

S - kyu nhi krni virat ?? Tu kis baat ki sazaa de rha hai khudko aur sai ko ...

V - sai ko sazaa ?? Samrat use koi saza nhi di maine ..infact maine jo kiya usse woh khush hi hogi ussse ... aur agar usse sach mein mujhse baat krni hoti toh woh uss din mera phn uthati ...

S - uski tabiyat theek nhi thi virat uss din !!!! Tujhe pta bhi hsi sai kya haalt rhi hai .... uska bp bout zyada low ho gya tha uss din ... behold ho gyi thi woh ..... puri raat woh meditations s ke effect ke kaaran behosh rhi woh bicharri ... tunhe jaane ke baad uska haal bhi nhi puchha virat ... aur jis traah se tu usse gusa hokar chla gya isse bas ek hi cheez zaahir hoti hai virat ki tu us par apna pyaar thop rha hai aur jab usne teri feelings nhi smjhi toh tunhe use iss cheez ki sazaa deni shuru krdi ..... agar tu use sach mein pyaar krta hai toh use apne pyaar ka ehsaas dila iss traah se tablets matt de  yeh na ho ki tujhe baad mein pachhtana pare.....
He cuts the call .... leaving virat in a kind of guilt ....

Sorry I had already  written this part and was in drafts so posted it ...