OS 13 ( continued )

Savi - friend ! Mumma ne bola ki woh mujhe lene aa rhe hai ...

V - arey v good ... Acha savi mujhe kuchh kaam hai bEta aap yhi wait krna mumma ka kahi Jana MTT ..ok ..

Savi - okkk

And then virat went inside the school ...

Vikram arrived to pick savi ...savi knew Vikram very well and he had very good relations with savi ...

Savi at once ran to him when saw him getting down from his car ...

Vikram lift savi in his arms ...and kissed her ...

Virat was watching all this from some distance ...

V - lgta hai savi ke dad aaye hai use lene ... He thought

And then savi and Vikram  went from there ....

In the evening , sai came back home ... She had brought candyfloss for savi ...
Savi got very excited to see the candyfloss ...
She remembers that how virat shared his candyfloss with her yesterday so she also took a packet and went to virat s flat ...

Virat had just returned home ...and saww savi on the door ..

V - savi aap ?? Aao andar aao

Savi - friend aapne kal mere saath candyfloss share kiya tha na ..toh aaj main aapke ke liye candyfloss layi hoo  ...

V - AWWW ...thankyou savi ... he takes the packet from her and kissed her cheeks ...

After that they both had so much fun talking to each other .... it seemed as if old virat returned ....

Then , vikram came to sai s house for some work ..atcually he was also doctor and they both had to discuss some medical case ..

He asked her about savi and she thought that savi is in her room but Seema told her that she went to her new friend ...

S - dekho toh sahi ki kaun hai iska new friend...and she went to virat's flat to call  savi ....

Virat's back was Facing the door and he was on his knees talking to savi ...

Sai called out savi s name standing at the door ...

Savi ran to sai ..

" Mumma ...." ...

Virat stood up and turned only to find sai ...

Sai also just saw virat ...

Both were hell shocked ...

S - virat sir .....

V - sai ...

Both had tears in their eyes ...

Virat s happiness had no bounds seeing his sai in front of him ... He was so much overwhelmed that he did not realise that savi was calling sai her mother ...

Sai was freezed at her place ....

Savi pulled sai close to virat ...

Savi - friend !!! Yeh hai meri mumma ...
Aur mumma yeh hai mere new friend ....

Both were lost in each other's eyes  ...

Savi shooked virat. ..

V - ha...haan ..

Savi - friend !! Yeh hai meri mumma ...hi bolo na ..

Now virat realised what savi was saying ...

V - mum..mumma !!!!!
He murmered ...

And then  virat saw that sai was wearing a alphabet letter engraved mangalsutra with letter V in it ....

Before , he could ask her anything ...Vikram came from behind and stood at the door only ....

Virat saw Vikram and recognised him that he was the one who picked savi from school ..

Vik - sai ..mujhe kuchh imp kaam hai main thodi der mein aat hoon ..

But sai s sight was just locked at virat ...

Vikram shook her ...

V - sai ...kha khoi huyi hon ..

S - haan ..haan Vikram ..

Vik- maine kaha ki mujhe kuch kaam hai main thodi der mein aata hoon ...

S - ok ..bye ...

And then Vikram left ...

His name Vikram , starting with v , sai weaing mangalsutra with letter V , savi calling sai mumma all this was misunderstood by virat ...he thought that sai was  maried to Vikram and had a daughter ie savi with Vikram .. ..

But atcually , sai was wearing mangalsutra of virat s name only .... And you all know that  savi is also virat's daughter ...

Before he could say anything , sai held savi s hand and took savi with her out of Virat's house ...

She reached her house and directly went to her room ...lockd it from inside and started crying ...
She cried a lot ...remembering virat , their moments together and then  virat betraying him by having an extra marital affair with pakhi ( she assumed ) ...

She was angry at the same tym very emotional ...

On the other hand , virat fell on his knees crying ...

V - itne saalo se tumhe dhoond rha tha ...tumse milna chahta tha lekin kbhi nhi socha tha ki tumhe iss traah se milunga .  Kisi aur ki biwi .. kisi aur ke bach..bache ki maa ki haisiyat se ... Tum itni asaani se move on kr gyi sai !!!

And he was crying a lot .... ..

To be continued....

Precap - virat gets to know that he is savi s father ....