Mocktials and Massages

Start from the beginning

I found myself in the party. Wonderful. Now I just need to find Ross. I reached the bar and looked at the menu.

"Mango and Passiofruit mocktail please." I smiled and the bartender started to make it.

"Canape for the lady?" a waiter asked.

"No thank you." I smiled politely and grabbed my drink.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here with out a date?" some guy said as he approahed me.

"Who said I was here with out a date?" I asked him.

"Well, you wouldn't be showing off you abdominals nor would you be showing off your fine legs." he said checking me out.

"For your information, I am here with someone." I said. "I just like to dress for myself." I smiled taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh yeah pretty lady. Who is your date?" the man asked me.

"His just gone to the bathroom." I lied smoothly.

"Sure he is pretty lady." He said and leaned forward to try and grab me.

"Oi. Get off her." I heard an familar voice. I turned around.

"Hey. Looks like my date is here." I smiled to the strange man and got off my chair and hugged Calum.

"Yep. That's me. Her night in shining amour." Calum said and I giggled. The man groaned and walked off.

"Thank you so much Calum." I said hugging him tightly.

"No problem." Calum said in his candian accent. "Anyways, I should get going." Calum said.

"Wait." I said. "Do you think you could help me find Ross?" I asked him.

"Sure. He is right over by the fountain." He said and pointig to the chocolate fountain.

"Oh." I said looking over as he feed Hope a strawberry dipped in chocolate. "Why are you here?" I asked Calum as I grabbed my drink from the bar.

"Well, Ross invited me. He was scared and afriad that incase something bad happened to him, or you, or Romeo then at least I would be here to look after you guys if another on couldn't" Calum said and I nodded. "I'm kidding, I'm here with my Mom and Dad." Calum said, I laughed at his other excuse. "It's their wedding anniversary." He told me.

"Well, tell them I say congratulations." I smiled and Calum took the drink out of my hand and placed it on a table.

"Hey. I wasn't finished with that." I said told Calum.

"Lets's dance." Calum said holding out my hand and he spun me around.

"But my drink might get spiked." I said to Calum.

"I'll buy you another one." Calum smiled and someone tapped Calum on the shoulder. Calum turned around and Ross was standing there, without Hope.

"What's up brother?" Calum said and they fist pumped.

"You brought Calum?" Ross asked.

"Well, no." I said and stepped away from Calum. Ross' eyes were red. Maybe his drink got spiked. Shit.

"Alright buddy. Let's take you to bed." Calum said and lifted one of Ross' arms around his shoulders and helped me drag him back to our room. "Maybe we should put you in some new clothes." Calum suggested and I shut the door.

"Calum, can you get my spiderman undies and my Angel?" Ross asked. I giggled and passed Calum some pyjama pants which were Ross'.

"Your Angel?" Calum asked Ross.

"Yep, she's my angel." Ross said and pointed to me. "She has wings and a halo on her head. Can't you see?" Ross said looking at us.

"I sure can buddy." Calum lied. I giggled at his response. Ross really is drugged up.

"Oh, Calum. I love you." Ross said and Calum laughed.

"I love you to buddy." Calum said and then Ross, just out of the blue went ahead and kissed Calum. "Alright, that was weird." Calum said and lay Ross down.

~*~

"So, you can't remember anything from last night?" I asked Ross in concern. We had just gotten a massage each. One of those stone ones where they put hot stones on your back. We were currently in the couples lounge waiting for our spa treatment.

"All I remember was eating chocolate from the chocolate fountain with Hope. I nodded. We hoppedinto the spa and I sipped on the champagne. "Amy, you can't drink that." Ross said looking at me.

"Just because I'm not twenty one yet, doesn't mean I haven't had any alcohol before." I said to Ross and he shrugged. I sat across from Ross and kicked my feet a little. The warm water was so relaxing. There were candles everywhere. The aroma was so pleasant. It was so shea butter and vanilla. Ross had his eyes closed so I decided to creep onto Ross' lap and sit on top of him.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Well, we should be safe in here." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I sure hope so." Ross smirked and kissed me on the lips.

____________________________________________________________________
Hope is based on Ashley Argotas character Elle from Austin and Ally.

The cruise ship they are on is the Disney Cruise Ship.

Comment what should happen in the next chapter...