5. 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 ☾︎

°
°
°

What a peaceful morning in Konoha. Sun peeking out from the other side of Earth. Fresh and cold winds gently swirling around and greeting every being, softly touching his face and welcoming him.

Closing his eyes he decided to savor such calm and welcoming morning.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

He was suddenly interuppted by a warm and wild gush of breeze which was more welcoming than anything else-

SLAM!

-but has it's own ways of embracing him.

"Good morning duckbutt!"a pair of tender yet firm arms encircled him holding him together firmly, he was met by a strikingly bright and cheerfully grinning face looking up at him.

Hᴇʀ ʙᴀsʜғᴜʟ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴇʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ sᴜɴғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.

Pulling away -much to his dismay- she still had that charming smile on her face. Sucking in a deep breath and dismissing her closes eyes smile she looked at the boy who was lost in a daze of some kind.

"You're welcome for the daily dose of hugs!" Was her enthusiastic interruption?

Shaking his head and groaning when he finally felt the impact of her 'hug', he softly glared at the girl who was looking at him with twinkling eyes expecting him to greet her back.

"Hn" the classic.

Rocking on her feet, silently acknowledging his answer she looked around for their third teammate the hyperactive ninja.

No longer did she miss his presence, his loud voice boomed through the training ground.

"Hey guys! Good morning!!" Waving his hand around frantically their third teammate came into view as well.