♡ Good Girl | Dream

Start from the beginning

"Sorry.. " She mumbled into the crook of my neck before placing a soft kiss there and then on my lips.

I looked at her and my gaze softened as I gave her a peck on the lips, "For what?"

She said quietly, "For probably annoying you and your time with the boys..?"

I sighed softly before logging off the server leaving George and Sapnap fighting.

"Why did you leave, Dream?" I heard them ask but ignored it.

Cupping her cheeks between my palm as I moved her head upwards to meet mine, "You're not annoying me, baby."

She gulped and gave me another kiss on the lips before getting up from my lap but I stopped her.

She gasped when I crashed my lips against hers as she didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

Our eyes shut closed as we let the pleasure of having each other's lips take over.

I pulled away from the kiss after a few more seconds and instantly our eyes met. I couldn't ignore the lust and passion in those gorgeous blue eyes.

Before I knew it, I took off my headphones and put it on her as she looked at me, eyes widened.

I smirked and raised my eyebrow, standing up and putting her down on the chair I was sitting on just now.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I got on my knees in between her legs.

"OMG, HI DREAM'S GIRLFRIEND!" Sapnap and George both yelled as Corpse chuckled in his deep voice and said, "Hey, Jazmine."

"Hi everyone and I have a name Sap and Gogs!" She said softly as she now had her focus on the monitor screen.

I took the opportunity move my hands into her leggings and passed her cotton panties. She gasped as she looked at me— almost panicking, "Dream, they're in the call!"

She put the mic away as she quietly scold me, "That's the whole point, baby." I replied, winking and started rubbing circles around her clit.

She was about to push me away before I increased the speed and pressure causing her to moan. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Jazmine, what are you doing!?" George yelled and Sapnap continued, "OMG YOU UNHOLY CHILD!"

As they yelled, I didn't stop his movements as I  brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. I could feel her walls squeezing my fingers tighter and tighter.

Before she knew it, she was biting down so hard on her hand trying not to moan while the other hand was gripping my hair.

Despite trying so hard, she still managed to slipped a few moans and whimpers.

Her eyes never left mine, crying as she came. Her cum dripped through the fabric of her panties and leggings and the white liquid oozed down my chair.

Her breathes was heavy as she tried to calm down. I smirked and patted her head softly, "Good girl."

I removed her hand from her mouth which she was biting so hard on and winced as I saw the bite marks.

Giving it a soft kiss, I then took the tissue from my desk and cleaned her off slightly.

Surely we're going to shower later.

I glanced over to the monitor screen to see that George and Sapnap had already left the call while Corpse was still there.

"Really thought you would've left, Corpse." I told him through the mic as my girl turned to look at the screen too.

"Well, I'm kind of enjoying the show. Y'all gonna continue?" He joked or maybe not.