Jungkook ending

Jae's P. O. V. 

I finished showering as I looked at the mirror and smiled at my reflection. 

It has been 8 years since Wuga sent Yoongi that message which literally flipped my life. 

I don't regret though. I loved Kook back then more than I knew. So when he confessed, getting on his knees, I realized how much I loved him. 

I ended up marrying him and life's been fun. A little childish but worth a happy life. 

Happiest life I must admit.

"It's getting late. Let me wake Kook up. " I mumbled suddenly, wrapping a towel around me. 

I exited the bathroom as my eyes fell on a sweating Kook, shifting in bed. 

Again having a wet dream, are we? 

I chuckled as I grabbed a mug and filled it with water before splashing it in his face. 

Well, the bed was already wet before, thanks to Kook. 

Jungkook's P. O. V.

"Ah! Kook! You're-ah. " Jae whimpered as I grabbed her waist and helped her move on top of me.

"Yeah, fuck! Do you have to choke my dick like that? Your walls are clenching way too tightly I'm gonna cum- " I was saying but I felt cold water splashed on my face.

I quickly opened my eyes as I looked around and saw Jae looking at me.

"Good morning~ " She sang sweetly.

"Jae! " I whined.

"I was just cuming and you had to wake me up just then. " I groaned.

"Well, you did that already. " She said as she pointed to my boxers and then to my blanket.

Indeed it was wet.

"Oh, but I'm still hard. " I said as I looked at her.

"Oh no way in heaven. No nope- oww. " She stopped mid-sentence as I pulled her on top of me.

"Let go of me. You're wet. " She complained.

"Thanks to you. And now it's my time to return the favour. " I said as I flipped us and hovered over her.

"You did it last night! " She said as I already pinned her hands and connected our lips hungrily.

"Papa- " The door opened as we saw Dongmin with his PS5 controller.

"Oh, you're busy. " He said as he winked at me.

"Oh, son. I'll be quick promise. " I said as he shook his head.

"Oh no worries. Take your time. The game can wait but clearly your dick can't. " He said shutting the door.

"What are you exactly teaching him? " Jae asked.

"Umm....Games? " I answered.

"Games like orgy? " Jae asked back, so done with me.

"Jae-ah- "

"Hey, don't make it too long. Just start already. I have something to show to papa. " Dongmin shouted from outside the door.

"Oh God you're still there Dongmin?! " Jae asked.

"Oopsie. " Dongmin giggled as he went away.

"Seriously Kook- "

"Yes, seriously Jae. I really should think that your legs are made of butter and spread them. Like this. " I said as I spread them.

"When did you take my towel off? " She gasped.

"When you were busy scolding Dongmin? " I grinned as she shook her head.

"You're unbelievable. "

"Of course and let me prove that to you all over again. "

"What-agh! " 

Author's note :

So many of you were confused about last chapter?

Basically last chapter is the end of this story. Means the ending is with Yoongi.

But as many of you wanted an OT7 ending, I wrote individual chapters with all of them so that you won't feel bad. And I also won't feel guilty.

So, I think now it's clear? Any more confusions left?
If so comment here ➡️

And LOB YOU ❤