Wuga

Jae's P. O. V.

After getting my memories back, I was a mess. I was crying for a moment and then was laughing when I remembered something funny. Then again awing after remembering Dongmin's face.

"Aera....? " Wook asked as I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

He looked concerned.

"Are you okay- " He was about to ask but I cut him off as I asked,
"Did you forgive me? For killing Dongmin? "

"This is the 6th time you're asked me this since morning. " He sighed.

"Just answer me! "

"I'm in no place to be angry with you. After all, I was the reason you did that. " He said.

"It means you forgave me? " I asked hopefully.

"I was never angry with you. " He confirmed as he handed me some pills.

"Now take these pills, Aera. It'll help you relax. Also you need these cramps to lessen right now. " Wook said.

"Okay. " I gulped down the pill as I asked again,
"Can I call Yoongi? "

I was restless.

"Sure. " His answer was short as he went stiff.

"But I don't know how- " I was about to say but he smiled a little, assuring me.

"Seoul Yongsan Police was it? " He asked and I nodded.

He then typed something on the phone and dialled it.

"Here. " He handed me his phone.

"Why did you give it to me? " I asked dumbfounded.

"He'll get angry if he knows I'm with you. " Wook said as he placed a finger on his lips from preventing any sound.

My heart ached as I watched him silently and the ringing went on.

I was about to cut the call but then someone picked up.

"Hello, this is Seoul Yongsan Police Station. " Said the man over the phone.

"Umm....Can I talk to Min Yoongi? " I asked hesitantly.

"And who are you? " He asked.

"I'm Lee EunJae. From BTS. " I said confidently.

"Oh, Jae-shi. " His attitude changed over the phone as he told me to wait for a little.

"I'm sorry he's having visitors. So I'll tell him once he's back. " The man said after a while.

"Oh sure. Thanks. "

"My pleasure. " The man said cheerfully as I cut the call.

"Oh, my wife seems to have a lot of fans all over the world. " Wook said inhaling deeply, feeling proud.

I wanted to correct him that I'm not his wife anymore but still, I didn't want to break the mood. Moreover, I didn't have the heart to make him realize that so I went along with him and flipped my hair dramatically.

"Ohhhhh Jae! " He mimicked the fanboys as I laughed and stood up.

"Wait- Where are you going? " He asked.

"I'm not a child, Wuga. " I said as his eyes lit up.

"That's exactly what you used to call me back then! Call me again. " He said as he moved closer to me.

"Wuga- "

"Yes! " He said, happiness beaming in him just by hearing me calling his nickname.

"It's been so long ah. " He said as I stared at him a little, examining his expression.