Sweet chaos

Jungkook's P. O. V.

"Enough. " The judge said as he stood up.

"But Yoongi isn't the real culprit, your honour. Not even Jae. It's- " Kang-shi was about to say but the judge again interrupted,
"Did I permit you to talk? I said enough. It means you have to stop. "

"What the hell? " Jin hyung asked as he was ready to stand up and throw some hands but Taehyungie hyung and Hobi hyung held him in place.

"Hyung, please. " Taehyung hyung warned through his gritted teeth.

I looked at Yoongi hyung who was looking down, biting his lip.

"SeJin-nim! " I whisper shouted as he looked at me.

"Please do something. " I begged as he nodded.

"Excuse me- " SeJin-nim was about to say but the Judge cut him off.

AGAIN.

"I want to finish today's session. See you next week on the second trial. " The Judge said as he stood up.

"You can't do this! You have to punish Lee DeokSu! " SeJin-nim shouted as the audience started to chant 'punish DeokSu'.

I also joined as we all abruptly stood up.

"I didn't finish my speech yet. " The Judge said as he cleared his throat.

"In the meantime, we'll search for DeokSu and captive him. In the next session, we'll find a proper punishment for him. That kind of brute person should rot in prison. " The judge said as I heaved a sigh.

"That means that bastard didn't bribe the judge. Oh phew! " Hobi hyung said as he looked at Yoongi hyung and my eyes also naturally trailed to Yoongi hyung.

"Please, take Min Yonngi-shi to his cell. " The judge added again as some police started to come closer.

"Wait what? " I gasped not too loud but still it went to the Judge's ear.

Guess I was loud.

"Yoongi-shi needs to go to jail because the case isn't solved yet. " The judge said one last time before he left the room.

"Damn. This was all for nothing! " I shouted as I gripped my hair in frustration.

"Don't worry. It was all worth it. Don't lose hope. If needed take some hope from Hoba. " Yoongi hyung flashed me a small smile as he left the room with the polices.

"Hey! This isn't a joke. " I whined.

Yoongi's P. O. V.

I left the room hearing Jungkook whining. I chuckled a little but that was soon replaced with a dark expression as I mumbled,
"Someone's losing his ass today. "

Vernon's P. O. V.

I was pacing back and forth in my house as I glared at my brother.

"Yoongi hyung's going to freaking kill me! " I said as I again threw daggers with my eyes.

"I wasn't ready okay? " He fired back.

"Damn hyung, I really am haunting you as a ghost after Yoongi hyung kills me. And trust me I mean every word. " I spatted.

"Okay listen- " Hyung was about to say something but my phone rang suddenly scaring the shit out of me.

I gulped as I showed him the caller ID and his face also went pale.

"You answer this. " I shoved my phone to him as he looked at me, already sweating.