Real her

Hobi's P. O. V. 

As we reached to our dorm after shooting, I went straight to Yoongi hyung's room. Cause I regretted. I felt bad. 

I was being selfish. 

"Hyung.... " I said as I pushed the door wide open and saw him sitting on his bed, his head in his hand. 

He was clearly tensed and frustrated. 

"Hyung. " I called for the second time as he looked at me, his eyes were hurt.....He was hurt. 

I slowly followed my legs as I went near him and sat beside him. 

"I'm sorry. " I said as I suddenly started to cry. 

He looked shocked at my sudden outburst as he looked at me. He was trying to find words but I spoke first,
"I shouldn't have done that. I thought she would take it lightly. I thought she would be normal and everything will be normal but....I messed up. I'm sorry. " 

"How did you even thought that she will be normal after hearing all of that. " He said in a very calming voice. 

"My mind wasn't working. And now everyone hates me. Jae hates me. " I said. 

"Then try to earn love again. Good luck. " He said as he stood up but I grabbed his hand as I gulped. 

"I know how to fix this. " I said. 

Yoongi's P. O. V. 

I got Hoba's text as I wore a black cap and took the most important thing on which all of our life depended. 

A syringe and liquid Benzo....

Hoba and Jae was currently at the super mall. At some panty shop? 

I felt my anger rushing through my veins just thinking about the fact that Jae decided to take Hobi to buy her things and not me. 

I sped up my bike and reached to the mall after 5 minutes. I ran to the store following Hoba's location and saw Hoba standing in front of a trial room. 

"Is she inside? " I asked and he nodded. 

I took out the syringe and filled it with the drug as I checked the amount again. 

"I think this will do. " I said as I stood up and went near the room, pushing Hoba aside. 

"Be careful. " He said as his eyes showed concern about Jae. 

"It was your idea after all. " I rolled my eyes and he looked down as he stood a little far. 

The door opened as Jae stretched her hand out. But when she didn't get what she wanted, she peeked her head out as I smiled. 

"Yoongi oppa- " Her voice was cut off when I grabbed her mouth and injected the serum into her. 

Then I pushed the door still holding her mouth as I felt her being weak every passing second. I entered the trial room. Closing the door I gasped. 

She was naked.

I looked at her as I saw her closed eyes and then back to her body.