Ch.29 - Camp Gonplei #5

Start from the beginning

Bellamy P.o.v.

We stand there for a while, not saying anything. We just enjoy each others warmth and serenity. "My night in shining armour." I hear him say and I push him away, cringing. "Want me to beat you up?" I threaten him as he laughs. "Oh Bellamy, save me!" he says as if he was a damsel in distress, placing a hand over his forehead. I stand there with an unamused face as he spins around me like a princess. He then, like a light switch, changes character. "Oh, I'm Bellamy Blake, here to save you!" he speaks in an unusually low voice, picking up a stick and using it as a sword. "But first I have to slay the dragon!" he adds on, fighting an invisible creature with his "sword". I look at him, done with all of this shit and hoping it's an aftershock of the drug. "Oh Bellamy!" he exclaims, out of breath from whatever the fuck he was in the middle of doing. He continued this for a good 20 seconds more. He was switching back and forth from me to being a princess and I stared at him as he did this. He then takes a bow. He collapses onto his back, sprawled out on the ground, and I watch his chest rise and fall. "What the fuck was that?" I speak, my eyes opening. He looks up at me from the ground. "Wanna hear me sing?" he offers with a cute smile and my face drops. I loved Murphy, but the kid can't sing. "I'm good." I assure him and he sighs. 

The fact that just 10 minutes ago he hadn't even been himself hadn't sunk in to him yet, and it was in all honesty, kinda cute. 

"Sing for me." he asks and I give him an awkward look. "No." I get out and he groans. "I've lived with you for a good 4 months now and I've never heard you sing before. How do I know you aren't amazing?" He asks and I stand, looking at him with my arms across my chest. He looked up at me questioning and I sigh. "I'm not good. Believe me." I say scoffing and from his lying down position, I can tell he doesn't believe me. "Sing. Now." he commands and I shake my head. "I'm going to bug you till you do." he threatens and I look at him. "Bitch, please." I huff, and I don't know how, but he manages to pull me down and get on top of me in the matter of half a second. He straddles me and I let out a soft moan at the friction. I see him smirk, leaning down to kiss me lightly, leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw. "Are you gonna sing now?" he whispers into my ear and I shake my head. He pulls up. The fact that he is seated on my crotch, didn't really help. I knew he'd get up and leave if I didn't sing. I groan in frustration, sadly giving in. "Fine. What do you want to hear get murdered by my voice?" I ask, warning him. "Uh...." he looks entertained while thinking. "You're going to sing Knocking On Heaven's Door." he states. "C'mon dude, that's a good song." I say, not wanting to ruin it for him.

Murphy P.o.v.

I hear him complain about the song I wanted him to sing, but I wasn't going to give up so easily. I cross my arms over my chest, remembering that I'm literally sitting on Bellamy, straddling him. I wiggle my hips over his erection and he bites his lip. "Okay fine!" he gives in and I grin. "You're a bitch, you know that?" he asks and I nod. "Yup, I'm your bitch though." I say and he sighs in annoyance. "Fine but turn around." he asks and I nod, compromising. I stand up and turn around so that I was still straddling him, it's just he couldn't see my face. He groans. "That's not what I meant!" he yells and I chuckle, not moving. After a few moments of silence, he sighs, one last time before he starts.

When he's done, I go back to my initial position and he's cringing at himself. "Sorry." he says laughing but I don't smile. "I'm going to fucking kill you." I say with a straight face and his eyes widen in confusion. "You think it's okay just to not tell me that you can sing?" I question him and he blushes. I wiggle my hips a little more, and he bites his lip hard, swallowing a moan. I smirk, leaning in and kissing him. Our lips move slowly with one another, tongues fighting for power.

Bellamy P.o.v.

I was usually the one who took control whenever we did it. I guess it was because I was just more built than Murphy was, but due to the fact that the side effect of the drug hadn't worn off yet, he took power this time, and I was all up for that. 

We made out for a while, every so often Murphy would grind on me, making me moan. We were in the forest so who cared if anyone heard. He tore his shirt off, and I stared at his perfect torso. I'd memorized the exact location of every scar and every nick on his skin, and it made me feel happy to know that it belonged to me. He stared down at me, hungry with lust and I sat up to pull my shirt off. Murphy stopped me before I could remove the useless piece of fabric. I looked at him confused. He smirked and rand his hands under my shirt, making me shiver in delight. He slowly removed my shirt for me, gently laying me back down. The ground felt oddly nice against my bare back, and Murphy continued to run his hands up and down my chest. "Fuck," I let out as he sucks on my weak spot, definitely leaving a mark. I loved when he gave me hickeys cause in a way, they represented his ownership of me. Well... he did 'own' me, but I was his, and he was mine.

"You're so fucking hot." he mumbled while leaving kisses on my jaw, neck, then chest. I didn't hold back moaning, and neither did he. Whenever we'd have sex at home, we'd have to be quiet, cause my family would hear. But here, no one could hear us and being able to actually make noise made everything just a million times better. Murphy's moans could turn me on, even if we weren't doing anything sexual. He slowly crawls backwards, until he gets to my pants. I'm expecting him to just rip them off, but he's got other ideas. He takes my belt off, so insanely slow, it's torture. He chucks it to the side, then runs his hand just above the rim of my pants, making me suck in at the sensitivity. I let out another moan. He then slowly starts to undo my pants, leaving soft kisses on my bare skin. After what seems like forever, he takes off my pants, and tosses those to the side as well. I was now only left in my boxers. He ran both hands up both thighs, sometimes going up my boxers. He then kisses the fabric and I groan, wanting him to rip'em off already. He kissed around for a few seconds before actually kissing the fabric covering my dick. "Jesus Christ!" I let out at what he was doing and I felt him smirk. We've never done it like this before. I had no idea what had gotten into Murphy but I fucking loved it. 

I let out small whimpers as he finally pulls my boxers down, my member springing up. Murphy looked at me and licked his lips. He then slowly took it in his mouth, and I threw my head back in pleasure. "Fuck, Murphy." I growl as he swishes his tongue around the head of my cock, then licking up and down the shaft. I tangle hands in his hair, lightly tugging on it. He slowly took more of me in his mouth, and I had to restrain from bucking my hips. As he worked, he apparently notices my restraint because he taps the side of my hip and nods. I look at him confused but when he nods his head, I understand he's telling me that it's okay to do so. After a few more moments, I end up bucking my hips, hitting the back of Murphy's throat. It feels incredible, but he wasn't gagging. "Murphy... I'm..." I manage to get out, before releasing. He swallows everything and then crawls up, kissing me passionately. He pulls away and we're both still breathing erratically. "I don't have a gag reflex." he whispers with a wink. Why did he never think that that was something worth telling me? I widen my eyes, before changing them back to lust, flipping us over so that he was on his backside. "You're turn." I say with a wink, returning the favour.

When I finish, we make out passionately for a while, still moaning. I've never felt this close to someone before. Murphy lays next to me, curled on his side, and when I see him close his eyes, I flick his forehead. "We're in the middle of a forest, lying on the ground naked with a dead person no more than 20 feet away." I hiss at him. It was also only noon so I didn't understand how he would be able to fall asleep. "I know it's hot right? We should do this more often" he spits back with a wink. This along with the first time we ever fucked was the best sex we've ever had and they both included the same elements. Forests and murder.

did i just write smut?