Chapter 54

So guys, what do you think? Should there be Twitter accounts for the characters or no...?

____________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “A couple’s bucket list is the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard of,” LuLu exclaims from the bean bag chair.

            “Well, Haz and I are a pretty adorable couple,” I smirk jokingly.

            Clare, LuLu, Ashley, and Sammy were all over at my house and were spending the day here, helping me get ready for my ‘classy date’ with Harry tonight. They were sleeping over, just like old times, and we were just talking. Sammy and Clare were sprawled across my bed, and Ashley was sitting on the floor, her back leaning against the bed. My date was in six hours, and I still have no idea what to wear.

            “Oh, Carly, don’t be so modest,” Ashley says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. I laugh, walking over to my closet.

            “Guys, help me decide on what to wear!” I whine, stomping my feet on the ground like a kid.

            The girls laugh, and they all get up from their seats, except for LuLu. “Nah, I’m comfortable here,” she sighs, relaxing in the bean bag.

            I stick my tongue out at her as Clare, Sammy, and Ashley start rummaging through my closet. “Oh my God!” Sammy gasps, pulling out a peach colored L’Wren Scott ruffle blouse. “You’re definitely wearing this.”

            I grin, nodding as I take the blouse from her. “Along with these,” Clare adds, handing me dark blue skinny jeans. “And this,” she says, giving me a fitted black blazer jacket.

            “And these cute shoes,” Ashley smiles, showing me my Kurt Geiger dark sea green heels.

(Outfit + make up: http://www.polyvore.com/classy_date/set?id=29469395 )

            “Well that was easy,” I laugh, setting the clothes down on the bed.

            Clare and Sammy return to their positions on the bed, careful not to crush my clothes, as Ashley and I sit on the floor against the bed, and LuLu was still on the bean bag chair. “So what’s Harry like?” LuLu asks. “Like, what kind of a boyfriend is he?”

            I smile, thinking about Harry. “He’s really, really sweet,” I say. “He’s always texting me, to see if I’m okay or whatever. He comes to my photo shoots and supports me at interviews. He’s just amazing.”

            “Aww,” the girls coo.

            “Is he a good kisser?” Sammy asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

            A blush creeps on to my cheeks. “Oh, God,” I groan. I look at them, shaking my head as I say, “That’s for me to know and you to never find out.”