Chapter 36

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO THE BRADFORD BAD BOI, DJ MALIK, ZAYNIE POO, ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK. Oh my god he's 20 now. So old. I LOVE YOU ZAYNIEEEEEEEE.

Oh my God, guys. I had gotten so emotional while writing this chapter. Ermahgod, it was too much. I hope you like it. I love it. Oh my god. Ok. Go read & enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

Carly's POV:

San Diego was one of the coolest places around. We were in California now, and the Teen Choice Awards were just a few days away. I was really excited, but nervous as well. I really wanted to win, and I was just a bit afraid that if I didn't, my disappointment would show, and I don't want it to. I'm grateful for as far as I've come, and if I didn't win, it's going to be fine. There's always next time. All I need to do is focus on my music and perform with all my heart, and if I win, then that would be just bloody amazing.

As I drank the cool water from the glass, standing in the middle of the kitchen, Harry walked over. "I'm going to CVS to get some things," he tells me. "Do you need anything?"

I shake my head, but ask, "Can I come with? I'm bored," I pout.

Harry chuckles, nodding. "Sure thing, babe," he says.

I look down at myself to see what I'm wearing, and I see that I'm wearing a red top that stops around my mid thighs and has sleeves that go down until my wrists, skinny jeans, and white Converse. My hair was tied into a semi messy bun with my side bangs over my forhead, and my make up kept to a minimum. "Let's go. I don't need to change," I tell Harry.

He nods and we say goodbye to the boys. We decide to walk to CVS, since it's not that far away. As we walk, I feel Harry's right hand laced with my left one, and I smile in content. Smiling is what I always do when Harry holds my hand, hugs me, or kisses me. It just feels right, and I love it whenever Harry holds or kisses me. Neither Harry nor I were wearing sunglasses or any type of disguise, so we were gonna get recognized at one point; but we didn't care. Harry was wearing a button down white T-shirt with blue stripes going down, his Rolex watch on his left wrist, dark blue jeans, white Converse, and a dark green beanie that had his hair pulled back from underneath.

The two of us approached CVS and Harry opened the door for me. Smiling at him, I walk inside with him following behind. I then followed him to wherever he was going, and I watched as he picked off a small plastic box of strawberries and then one of blueberries. I chuckle as he takes them, and he looks at me. "That's what you needed?" I ask.

Harry rolls his eyes. "I need my dose of fruit, you know," he says.

"Oookay," I chuckle, stretching out the 'o.' I then walked over to where the water bottles and sodas were, so I opened the door and grabbed one for myself. I also grabbed a pack of Trident gum, and then met Harry at the cash register. I saw that he put a box of M&Ms on the counter as I put my stuff, and I let out a dramatic gasp. "M&Ms?" I ask, wide eyes. "You do know me!" I exclaim in an overly dramatic voice.

Harry laughs, his dimples in full show, as he wraps his right arm around my shoulders. "Of course I do, babe."

The lady behind the counter smiles at the two of us. "You two are a truly adorable couple," she says.

I blush and say, "Thank you."

Using his left hand, Harry takes his money out and pays for the items. Once I take the bag from the lady, the two of us walk out of the store. As we walk, Harry accidently bumps into a man in a business suit, and says, "Oh, I'm sorry, sir."