Chapter 29

Had an awful headache while I was writing this. Sorry if it's bad or any spelling errors. Thanks for readinggg.

____________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

"Oh my God, Barcelona is so beautiful," Carly gasps as we walk around Spain.

We all landed in Spain a few hours ago, and right now Carly and I were walking around the beautiful city. The two of us could just now walk around in public, holding hands, and now have to worry about the fans or paparazzi finding out about our 'secret' relationship, since it wasn't such a secret anymore. It had been two days since I had told everyone that we were dating, and most of the fans seemed understanding. But I also noticed the hate Carly was getting, but she didn't say anything about it. She either isn't bothered about it or hasn't seen it. I don't know which was in better, but I just don't want her to see it.

"I know, right?" I say, squeezing her small hand. I watched as she brought her right hand up and ran it through her light brown hair, having it gathered up on the top of her head and letting it fall into it's layers. I loved her hair. It was so soft and silky, and always spelt like either apples or strawberries.

She looked cute in her black lace top, skinny jeans, and brown boots. I was dressed in a grey shirt, converse, jeans, and my green beanie, and we were just walking around in this beautiful city. The boys were in the hotel, doing who knows what, but I'm just hoping they don't cause too much destruction.

"Do you think I'd look good with blue eyes?" Carly asks all of a sudden.

I chuckle. "You'd look good with any color eyes," I tell her. "But why the change?"

Carly shrugs as we continue walking. "I don't know," she says honestly. "I guess because brown is too plain? I guess I just get annoyed of the fact that I look so... Normal. Girls with blue or green eyes are so pretty, and I'm stuck with just plain brown."

I stop walking at her words, and stand in front of her so I'm looking down at her. Carly looks a bit startled at my gesture, and I put my hands on her shoulders. "Having brown eyes isn't plain or boring," I tell her seriously. "Your eyes are beautiful, Calrs, don't let anyone tell you so otherwise. I love your eyes, they're so gorgeous, and I can never keep my eyes off of them. Your eyes are wonderful."

Carly smiles up at me, reaching her right hand up and placing it at the back of my neck as she looks at me with those gorgeous brown eyes of hers. "Thanks, Harry," she says. "You're way too sweet."

I smile in response, and then Carly pulls my neck down and her lips meet mine. Smiling against her lips, I kiss her back, not caring we were in the middle of Barcelona, where fans or anyone else might see us. All that mattered was Carly, as I kissed her soft lips. Her other hand traveled up and rested on the back of my neck as well, and I reached up and cupped her face in both of my hands. Our lips moved in perfect sync as - and as cliche as this may sound - sparks flew everywhere, like every time we kiss, this happens. I always feel like I'm on cloud nine when I kiss Carly, it's indescribable and just plain amazing.

After sharing that kiss, Carly and I continue walking around the city, until we come across a park and go through it. At one point, the two of us just laid down on our stomachs on the grass, our faces inches away from each other. As we were laying down, Carly's knees were planted on the grass as her legs were in the air, and the two of us just stayed that way and talked. As Carly was talking, I found it really hard to pay attention to her. She was just naturally breathtakingly beautiful, she didn't even need to try.