Chapter 37

Pretty short chapter, & it's probably not that good either. Sorry to dissappointtttt.

__________________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            When you love someone, you care for them more than you care about yourself. Love is the biggest risk anyone can ever take. You literally put your heart in someone else’s hands and give them the chance to either make or break you. Your whole world revolves around the one you love, and vice versa. Their joy is your joy. Their pain is your pain. The more your love grows for that person, the more you realize that you would do anything for them. The person is the first thing that crosses your mind when you wake up in the morning, and the last thing when you go to bed at night. You have endless dreams about them, and the only reason you wake up is to see their face in reality.

            Being in love is like finding your other half, it makes you feel whole because you literally find the other half of your heart and soul. And when you find that other half, everything feels different. Pain doesn’t hurt quite as much, because no matter how bad things get you can always go back to the thought that you are in love and someone lovs you back. It’s an amazing feeling. Happiness is ten times greater because you have that person to share it with. Being in love is the most insane and unbearably amazing feeling that someone can ever experience in their life. I have never experienced it before, but I think I’m starting to now.

            True love is something that can never come easy. True love can’t be bought, you can’t pay someone to love you unconditionally. But it’s there; true love exists. It’s the one thing that absolutely everyone can find, and no one can ever take it away from them. When you love someone, no matter what they do or what they’ve done in the past, you don’t care about it. You understand them better than anyone else, so you know the person they truly are. Which makes you the most forgiving person that they can ever find. When you love someone, they aren’t just someone you want – they’re someone you need. They’re not someone in your life – they are your life. They’re not someone you like – they’re someone you love.

            As an eighteen year old girl, I have never been in love. The only people I ever loved in my life are my mum, Brian, my fans, Ashley, and the rest of my friends. But of course, that love was like family and friend love. Never once did I ever feel love for a certain guy, much less be in love with them. I thought that kind of love didn’t exist – that it wasn’t possible. But this boy sitting right next to me had managed to change that.

            Harry Styles loves me.

            The minute those three words escaped his mouth, my heart froze and time stopped. I couldn’t believe that he actually had said that at first, but then I looked into his green, sparkling eyes, and I knew that he meant it. He really does love me.            

            And you know what? I’m pretty sure I love him too.

            Love is about understanding the person in a way no one else can, and I believe that’s how Harry and I feel about each other. He understands me. He has looked past all of my flaws, and still manages to understand me as a girl. And same for me. Harry isn’t the famous Harry Styles from One Direction to me. In fact, he’s just Harry to me. I don’t give a crap on what the media says about him; on how he’s a womanizer and how he can’t stay committed to one girl. I don’t care what Jack had said about him. Truth is, they don’t even know him. I do. I know the sweet and caring person he is. I know the funny and humorous person he is. I know how much he loves and cares for his family, friends, and fans. I know how he can be so vulnerable when it comes to the hate he gets. I know how bad and upset he feels when he can’t talk to or see all of his fans.