Chapter 28

Whaaattttt? Two uploads in one day?????

Well, only because the last chapter and this chapter are way too short. And boring. Sorry. But enjoy...?

_______________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

     A smile grew on to my face as I looked at the world wide trends, one of them being #FallingDownMusicVideo. Fans were so excited for my new music video, which was being released in a week, and I was so excited for them to see it. We had left Paris a couple of days ago, and were now in Stockholm, Sweden. All of these past few days, Harry and I had managed to keep our relationship a secret, with only the boys, Paul, Randy, and Kristen knowing. And as for the interviews the boys and I did that involved relationship questions, Harry and I both said we were single. If we had both said that we were in a relationship, but we wanted it a secret, I think people would be smart enough to put two and two together. So for now, we said that both of us were still single.

     My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when strong arms wrapped around my neck from behind me and lips met my neck as curls tickled my jaw and cheek. “Whatcha thinking about?” The familiar husky voice asked, his lips tickling my neck, causing me to smile.

     I put my phone in my lap and turn to look at the green eyed boy. “Us,” I reply.

     “What about us?” Harry asks, unwrapping his arms and sitting down beside me on the bed of our shared hotel room. 

     I didn’t know where to start, so I just asked him a simple question. “Do you think this relationship is going anywhere?”

     Harry looked confused. “What do you mean?”

     “I mean,” I say, turning a bit to face him. “Do you think our relationship is gonna go on for a while? Enough for us to tell the public we’re dating in our next interview?”

     Harry looks at me, a thoughtful look on his face. He then takes by of my small hands in his large ones. “I’ve always been ready, Carly,” he finally says. “The question is, are YOU ready?”

     I look into his green eyes, immediately getting hypnotized by them. I nod my head, finally recollecting my thoughts. “Yeah, I am.”

     Harry grins widely, exposing his dimples. “Great,” he says. “‘Cause I can’t wait to tell everyone that you’re mine.

     And with that, he brings those lips back onto mine.

***********

     “You don’t spin around in my head, it’s like you never existed. And I hope you don’t call, I don’t miss you at all. And I’m not trying to fight it. No, I’m not trying to fight it. So you can cross my name right off the wall. I don’t miss you at all. I don’t miss you, I don’t miss you...”  I finished singing my song ‘I Don’t Miss You At All,’ and the arena erupted into cheers. I smile as flashes go off and I bring the microphone back up to my lips. “Thank you, Sweden and goodnight!”