Soul Bond(LEMON WARNING)

Start from the beginning

"You always have to tease me?"she whined before letting out a yelp of surprised pleasure feeling him starting to lick her clit. The sensation making her eyes roll back into her skull as she could feel it building. That familiar sensation like a coiling snake. Xiao seemed to not only sense it but had moved on to stick his tongue in and out of her. Her hands as a result gripping his hair in a death grip.

"I-I'm going to —!?"Lumine stammered before letting out a scream of pure bliss, her back arching as she climaxed the sound music to his ears as he licked his lips. By now ebony black hair had shifted to brilliant gold. His wings now out and beginning to unfurl and curve as his mate lay under him panting and bleary eyed with lust and desire. Those brilliant honey amber starting to glow with the intensity of her emotions. 

"You have no idea how much you drive me crazy, sweet mate."he purred his canines grazing along his old mark he had placed last year at the base of her neck. Lapping and sucking at it eagerly, making her moan. "How desired you are.  After tonight it'll be complete, forever bound heart and soul." Already he had her wrists pinned and without warning Lumine felt him plunge into her fast and hard. Causing her to cry in erotic bliss her legs wrapping around his back as he pounded into her with such force the bed itself was shaking.

"A-Alatus oh YEESSSS!!"she shrieked in delight. "Deeper! Harder!"

Oh he was more then happy to fulfill her wish picking up the pace, her scent driving him on and encouraging him. His heart and soul howling as he grunted and moaned with her. Both falling into a steady rhythm. Again she could feel that growing heat and coil, her voice growing in pitch before she climaxed for a second time. But he was  still going, his wings spread out hiding her from the world. "You are mine, little mate. It's my right to love you, hold you, protect you, and mate you. You and you alone little mate."came his labored, husky promise in her ear as he began to fuck her much harder and faster, his hands leaving bruising grip as he could feel it begin to build. Yes, yes he was close as Lumine's cries growing shrill as she could feel it too. The pleasure stealing away her ability to even speak anymore.

"Yes, yes sing for me and take me! Let us be bound as one, sweet mate!!"he howled bending over to hold her close around her shoulders. Then with one last thrust as his canines length grew slightly sunk his fangs onto the old mark. Lumine's cry of his name as she trembled in his arms,  feeling him cum inside her womb filling her with his seed as the mark on her neck changed and shifted from a feather to a small rising bird. Xiao's adeptal energy flowing from it as as he tenderly licked the bite wound. The blonde under him panting before realizing with wide eyes. "He's still hard even after all that!?"she thought.

"Now we are one in soul, but don't think I am done with you my darling mate."Lumine heard his tender whisper in her ear.

"X-Xiao what are you — EEK!?"Lumine let out a squeak at feeling him move her onto her knees and elbows. Her ass raised to him like some cat in heat. Something told Lumine she wouldn't be able to talk let alone stand come morning. Not that she minded at all as she was enjoying this like Baizhu had promised. The sounds of their love making going well into the night right until dawn. It wasn't until the seventh time was the ritual finished, Xiao's primal need finally satiated.

The candles and incense all but burned out as the morning light shined through the window's curtains. Xiao by now had long awoken  and gotten dressed, fastening his gauntlets to his hands. Slowly he walked over to where Lumine lay asleep curled up under the covers looking content and practically glowing. A slight intelligible mumble as she stirred slightly but never woke from her deep slumber. The sight of countless bruises from gripping her wrists and arms made him frown. "I didn't mean to hurt her...but I feel no negative feelings from Lumine. Just pure bliss."he thought tenderly brushing away some stray hairs away from her face. Her long side bangs falling away to reveal the fresh, new mark.

"The soul bond?"he whispered, making him sigh.

That explained everything now; This hadn't been a Courtship Rite rebound. "Damn you kitsune, you did my tribe's ritual not the Adepti's Courtship Rite."he whispered with a hiss. He had been young but not stupid. All yakshas knew the closely guarded secret of their version of the courtship rite. But he couldn't bring himself to remain upset, his expression turning tender and loving. "No matter."he thought with a smile. The one he was now soul mate to, bound in life and death and beyond radiant as the stars lay before him. No doubt she would be sore for a few days and exhausted. So he would let her sleep today. Slowly he bent over her kissing her on those sweet lips before moving away to begin to leave. Nothing but affection and tender devoted warmth in his expression.

"Thank you for being being mine, thank you for being my light."he whispered before gently closing the door behind him. Yes what brilliant light Lumine was.

To Be Continued...