"Can I have a kiss?"

The older asked timidly, fiddling with his fingers. Although they have kissed multiple times, Jake still got shy when asking for one. And Sunghoon found it absolutely adorable.

"Of course. You dont even need to ask."
Sunghoon said before adjusting their position so that the older was now sitting on his lap sideways. Then peck Jakes lip gently and repeared it for about five times.

"Is that enough?" The younger asked with a fond and sweet smile. Jake nodded in response, nuzzling his head against the youngers chest.

The two remained like that for a while before the bell rang, indicating that its time for their next class.

"Lets go Hoon." Jake said standing up from the youngers lap only to be pulled back in.

"Can't we just skip?" Sunghoon asked inhaling the sweet scent that Jake gave off as he placed kisses on the olders neck.

"No Hoon. Now lets go or no more kisses and cuddles." Jake threathened and just like that he was up with Jake in his arms, carrying the older bridal style.

"Hoon put me down or else people will be suspicious."

"Oh right." Sunghoon said completely forgetting that his and Jakes relationship was a secret and unknown to everyone in school. And now Sunghoon felt like the biggest fool alive. Just why the heck would he keep it a secret.

He loves Jake so, so much and he wants everyone to know that. So maybe things will change today. No more hiding their relationship. No more hiding their affection.
And maybe everyone will finally get to know about the love that they had for each other.

After putting Jake down the older looked him in the eyes connecting their lips for a sweet and short kiss before pulling back.

"Ill head out first. See you." Jake said as he left Sunghoon inside the stall, making his way for their next class. While Sunghoon watched his figure disappear with one thought in mind.

'Todays the day that everyone will know you're mine and I am yours'

After waiting for a few seconds, Sunghoon left as well, heading for their next class.

It didnt take long for their next class to start and now all of them were in pairs working on an activity together. Unfortunately Jake and Sunghoom were not paired up. As Sunghoon was with his bestfriend, Jay,

While Jake was with one of the people that has confessed to him before. In their school, Jake was someone they'd consider to be too loveable. So many boys and girsl have confessed to him to the point he lost count.

All the ones he has captivated with his cute charms and personality still pursued him. They gave him flowers, chocolates, and even wrote him poems.

Jake, of course tried to stop them as he knew that he could never return their feelings. But they were just to persistent. Wanting to give it their all in hopes of being the one for Jake.

Not knowing that there was already someone. Someone who received the same amount of attention he got. Someone who received attention for his god like visuals. That someone being none other than Park Sunghoon.

While everyone in the class was working, Sunghoon was busy glaring at Jakes partner.

Not liking how there was almost no distance between them as they sat side by side, working attentively, while the boy kept stealing some glances of his cute angelic partner.